The definitive Sani2C 2013 thread

Stretch

do any of u guys have pics of day 2? as per above.....was playing race snake that day(or trying).

All I saw was my front derailer and chain, I was to mechanicals the whole way

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All I saw was my front derailer and chain, I was to mechanicals the whole way

u should of HTFU and convert to single speed....LOL

u should of HTFU and convert to single speed....LOL

Got one,,,I was on a "modified" SS for day 2and 3 my bike was not my friend, could not change gears and could not free wheel,

Got one,,,I was on a "modified" SS for day 2and 3 my bike was not my friend, could not change gears and could not free wheel,

sounds like alot of walking..

do any of u guys have pics of day 2? as per above.....was playing race snake that day(or trying).

Unfortunately that was the muddy day, so my GoPro got nothing but I did catch a certain ladies team on day 3. :D

post-35204-0-58313800-1370196894_thumb.png

sounds like alot of walking..

A lot of spinning so my chain wouldn't get sucked into my cassette

A lot of spinning so my chain wouldn't get sucked into my cassette

don't know what bike u got but it don't like u!

Unfortunately that was the muddy day, so my GoPro got nothing but I did catch a certain ladies team on day 3. :D

post-35204-0-58313800-1370196894_thumb.png

thats what u get for doing race, next time play race snake on trail..... we had the no rain deal THIS YEAR! was LMAO the next day thinking of all the adventure oaks on day 3 and the race oaks on day 2 with 1700m climb....saw the highlight with the guys going backwards up push over climb......

Explain

after 2 days like that i would think my bike was working against me...would have her melted down so my other bikes would be afraid...

after 2 days like that i would think my bike was working against me...would have her melted down so my other bikes would be afraid...

You have no idea of how many times I nearly threw that bike away, when I picked it up from the mechanic he was "it's fixed now" 2kays in I wanted to go back and beat him to death with my bike

After the descent into the Valley of Death, my taste for snapshots disappeared under a layer of mud and fatigue, it only came back at the Jolivet Gates.

Here's another one of the Umkumaas.

post-17716-0-72316800-1370197932_thumb.jpg

I did modified single speed on day1, then modified 3-speed for a while. Luckily the mechies at McKensie sorted the broken cable out quickly. I would have died if I had to do single speed on day 2.

Here's a pic of the wet race village on the morning of day 2 (race). Very neat place it was.

post-17716-0-04293500-1370198247_thumb.jpg