The 'H' in HTFU

jmaccelari

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh, yummy. I see Nutella got some bad press this week.

What bad press?

I packed my own this morning. Peanut butter sarm. I put Nutella on as well just to give me the gold medal edge... :thumbup:

That's DOPING Greebs, I made a screenshot and just reported you. You'll be hearing from my lawyers soon, "clickhead" :whistling:

That's DOPING Greebs, I made a screenshot and just reported you. You'll be hearing from my lawyers soon, "clickhead" :whistling:

Report him to the South African Institute for Nutella-Free Sport!

Up yours Brogue! Did you just accuse me of doping? Better have a good lab to test that B sample as I suspect all you'll find is traces of arrogance and bullsh!t. Did your wife read that for you? KNOB.... :P

At least we now know what Jonathan Ancer would be like if he stayed long enough to become an elderly gent....

Whoohoooo

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh, yummy. I see Nutella got some bad press this week.

The Giro went thru Treiso

There is a difference between a knob and a nob. Geez, kids, get your insults right, you bunch of photographers!

Hey it's a silent K.......ok........tjop chop.... :whistling:

Guest Kalahari ou
I've got a friend walking around with an HTFU rubber band around his wrist. He still thinks its stands for Hard Tail Fun Unlimited :ph34r: I can't find it in me to correct him.

You need to htfu and tell him to htfu

But that shti is funny!!!:lol:

Edited by Kalahari ou

Up yours Brogue! Did you just accuse me of doping? Better have a good lab to test that B sample as I suspect all you'll find is traces of arrogance and bullsh!t. Did your wife read that for you? KNOB.... :P

Fork joe, this is war :cursing: , you and me outside NOW. Watch for the closed glass door :oops:. If I'm not there, start without me ;)

Fork joe, this is war :cursing: , you and me outside NOW. Watch for the closed glass door :oops:. If I'm not there, start without me ;)

WTF did I do? Dont drag me into this! I am just a spectator. Spectating.

You need to htfu and tell him to htfu

But that shti is funny!!! :lol:

Its funnier watching him tell people it stands for Hard Tail Fun Unlimited, and I was the one who told him that's what it stands for :whistling: