Your Enduro ride

Robodog

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see your problem with the fork steerer length  - your seat is several cm higher than mine. 

Myles, that seat angle is brilliant on climbs - my seat post does't allow me to get nearly as much of an angle on mine...

I see your problem with the fork steerer length  - your seat is several cm higher than mine. 

Myles, that seat angle is brilliant on climbs - my seat post does't allow me to get nearly as much of an angle on mine...

Yeah, I've heard so. Also Kulhavy's reasoning. Will try it.

And yeh - Adam needs a super high rise bar. That or a mondraker zero stem, but not zero.

Yeah, I've heard so. Also Kulhavy's reasoning. Will try it.

And yeh - Adam needs a super high rise bar. That or a mondraker zero stem, but not zero.

dont overthink the seat angle, its just what i find comfortable, anything flatter puts pressure in the wrong places and doesnt feel right.

i think if i were more normally proportioned, and my fork had an uncut steerer so i could run my bars higher the seat would be flatter.

Cos he has the world's worst leg to torso ratio.

Yeah thought so after I read further on [emoji85]

dont overthink the seat angle, its just what i find comfortable, anything flatter puts pressure in the wrong places and doesnt feel right.

i think if i were more normally proportioned, and my fork had an uncut steerer so i could run my bars higher the seat would be flatter.

Don't you have a lot of pressure on your hands/bars? Or just strong torso muscles

Archived