Your Enduro ride

Robodog

About to fit this to my Reign - I want total chain security. Thanks Dial'd bikes. Its a Dartmoor "Trail" guide with space for a Taco bash guard...

Get the Taco Bro!

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was looking at ordering a Zama but now I think I'll wait a bit longer... See what "nothing" turns out to be :ph34r:

Was looking at ordering a Zama but now I think I'll wait a bit longer... See what "nothing" turns out to be :ph34r:

You might be waiting 1 to 2 years

You might be waiting 1 to 2 years

Haha ok that is quite a bit longer than I was thinking, thanks for the heads up!

post-30907-0-82598300-1410607062_thumb.jpg

Got that one on thehub a short while ago. It came with very good parts at a bargain price (thanks Craig for the further price drop)

- RS Lyrik solo air 170mm

- Fox DHX RC2

- Zee rear mech

- Zee shifter

- 32T E-13 chain ring

- Formula RX brakes

- Mavic EN521 rims on Hope pro2 evo hubs

- Truvativ stylo crank

- ODI Ruffian grips

I just had to add the folowing:

- Renthal Fatbar 750mm

- Funn Strippa 45mm stem

- Crank brothers Mallet DH pedals

- Selle italia SL seat

- And a Marshguard (thanks to PinnedSA for the gift!)

Perfect bike for the DH/Enduro course we built in Tzaneen (check the link below)

Edited by remfactor

My machine.

Trance X Advanced SL carbon.

DT Swiss Tricon Wheels, Conti's, Fox front and rear, XTR, 5 inches, sub 12kg complete.

Good at uphills, Ok on flats, great on singletrack and descents.

Photo was taken after quite a ride - a soaked Paul Cluver and then via Valley road over to Arabella.  If you look closely there's sweat and bloody tears mixed into the mud.

post-2231-0-32012200-1410851274_thumb.jpg

post-2231-0-57855500-1410851280_thumb.jpg

The current state of my Enduro ride...Loooooong over due complete service...bearings around BB is 100% still but the ones at the shock were completely finished. Fork is super smooth again and in the shock the one internal split ring was totally out of place and it actually made the opening of the air sleeve super difficult. ( :blush: knew there was something wrong for a while)

post-24697-0-50731100-1410854104_thumb.jpg

Can not wait to ride it again!

Edited by hayleyearth

The current state of my Enduro ride...Loooooong over due complete service...bearings around BB is 100% still but the ones at the shock were completely finished. Fork is super smooth again and in the shock the one internal split ring was totally out of place and it actually made the opening of the air sleeve super difficult. ( :blush: knew there was something wrong for a while)

attachicon.gifservice.jpg

Can not wait to ride it again!

Must say it is really nice if a chick can break down her AM bike (even down to suspension) and make it all good again ... but then again you are not the average chick when it comes to tech and mech issues!

please note the term chick is not a sexist or derogatory term used and intended above.

Yeah, except it's just the frame, fork and stem...