Your Enduro ride

Robodog

Sick bike, some mamba parts on that build!

But the front brake hose being routed on the outside of the fork...

Eish. Thanks. I cut the steerer down on Friday and didn't notice the hose routing when puttin it back :eek:

As to the colour scheme:

1. It looks so much better IRL.

2. Being a show bike in the shop it has to look bling. :P

3. You have to see it in person.

4. Hope is one of our main brands so it has to be Hope.

5. Not the blue though. My Intense (now sold) has full blue Hope bling. And my business partner has the full blue on his Whyte (soon to be a black Pyga)

6. Black? Wtf? Didn't I mention it was a show bike... it can't look like every other Pascoe in Kzn.

7. Piktchas don't do it justice.

8. So now we left with red, silver and GUNSMOKE I hear you say. Well, that could work if the wife's custom Silver Pascoe show bike didn't have gunsmoke Hope everywhere...

9. The purple looks different and stands out. It works when you see it.

10. Forward thinking... The purple may just gravitate onto a white frame of the same make. :D

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eish. Thanks. I cut the steerer down on Friday and didn't notice the hose routing when puttin it back :eek:

As to the colour scheme:

2. Being a show bike in the shop it has to look bling. [emoji14]

5. Not the blue though. My Intense (now sold) has full blue Hope bling. And my business partner has the full blue on his Whyte (soon to be a black Pyga)

6. Black? Wtf? Didn't I mention it was a show bike... it can't look like every other Pascoe in Kzn.

8. So now we left with red, silver and GUNSMOKE I hear you say. Well, that could work if the wife's custom Silver Pascoe show bike didn't have gunsmoke Hope everywhere...

10. Forward thinking... The purple may just gravitate onto a white frame of the same make. :D

Let us see the intense with the blue hopes, pretty please?

As to the colour scheme:

2. Being a show bike in the shop it has to look bling. :P

It looks wicked man,purple is my wife's favs color. She is trying to convince me to paint my frame in purple.

Let us see the intense with the blue hopes, pretty please?

Not difficult to find.

Hint: I started this thread with a pic of the wife's Intense. :P

6ft4 right? L/XL in old, L in new geometry I reckon. 

6`2" all around a large :thumbup: wouldnt mind gowing to a medium but I think I will suffer for lack of space

if anyone wanna sell their intense please let me know

They don't sell them in chewbacca size. 

6ft4 right? L/XL in old, L in new geometry I reckon. 

I'm selling the wife's small medium 5.5

Should be okay?

My new #Enduro ride.

Banshee Spitfire

Really rides as well as the reviews say.

I wasn't expecting to feel such a big difference riding this bike but it really is Awesome, and it loves getting airborn.

post-4310-0-37261400-1423817282_thumb.jpg

My new #Enduro ride.

Banshee Spitfire

I wasn't expecting to feel such a big difference riding this bike but it really is Awesome, and it loves getting airborn.

attachicon.gifIMG_20150213_080718_resized.jpg

Killer build on a killer frame. Took one for a short spin in Jonkers and it doesn't take long to figure out the Spitfire wants to play and play hard.

My new #Enduro ride.

Banshee Spitfire

attachicon.gifIMG_20150213_080718_resized.jpg

Congrats man! Siiiick bike!

I want a Banshee soooooo bad! Saving up for one.........

:thumbup:

Archived