Your Enduro ride

Robodog

Thanks to Bibi for the lead onto finding this frame!

It might lean a little more on the trail bike side of things vs full blown enduro, but hey.

post-5403-0-92027600-1429599974_thumb.jpg

post-5403-0-44815500-1429599993_thumb.jpg

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It might lean a little more on the trail bike side of things vs full blown enduro, but hey.

Wow that looks good... Awesome job!

Nice one J!

Thanks to Bibi for the lead onto finding this frame! It might lean a little more on the trail bike side of things vs full blown enduro, but hey.

Nice one Hairy ....

Prime position on the couch ... soft lighting ... can almost hear the dulcit tones of Barry White in the background ...

Next you gotta show us what a dirty minx she can be ...

:D

Nice one Hairy ....

Prime position on the couch ... soft lighting ... can almost hear the dulcit tones of Barry White in the background ...

Next you gotta show us what a dirty minx she can be ...

:D

I left the glass of red wine out the pic ......... but the glass was being emptied around this time ..... 

Have a site visit tomorrow and am hoping I can take the bike with me, the site is at the bottom of G-Spot in Stellies. Still need to ride the trail, so new trail and new bike = fun combo.

I left the glass of red wine out the pic ......... but the glass was being emptied around this time .....  Have a site visit tomorrow and am hoping I can take the bike with me, the site is at the bottom of G-Spot in Stellies. Still need to ride the trail, so new trail and new bike = fun combo.

All I know is I'm so glad I'm not you ...

What a k@k life ...

Much better-er in the beeg smoke. ..

not

I left the glass of red wine out the pic ......... but the glass was being emptied around this time ..... 

Have a site visit tomorrow and am hoping I can take the bike with me, the site is at the bottom of G-Spot in Stellies. Still need to ride the trail, so new trail and new bike = fun combo.

Nice looking steed dude,hope it's a really sweet ride. looks like it begging to be ridden hard,after all it is a special bike ????

Dude!! You really did a mood (mooi) build there.

Just shout if you still need green pulleys - will make a plan for you;)

Am super stoked for you.

Many happy trails

Dude!! You really did a mood build there.

Just shout if you still need green pulleys - will make a plan for you;)

Am super stoked for you.

Many happy trails

Thanks, just running the chain guide without the pulley with only the guide and it seems solid, so will give it a spin like this for a while and see how it pans out.

How's she riding dude?

How's she riding dude?

Maiden voyage last night, being rushed leaving a meeting late I left the pump in the car and found the back tyre had lost some pressure, so things were sketchy at speed or doing any jumps of sorts. Met a lady later (hubber) who assisted me with a quick pump in the woods and then another guy who also let me use his pump lower down the trail.

Was the first time out in G-Spot, so lots of "new" factors to consider in how the bike rides (Fun trails BTW).

The short ride did show the bike has huge potential, just have to dial in the cockpit and suspension setting now. 

Overall I think this bike is going to be very exciting!

post-5403-0-19907900-1429778446_thumb.jpg

post-5403-0-12463100-1429778477_thumb.jpg

post-5403-0-81729500-1429778503_thumb.jpg

Okay...pursuant to the dilemma I had earlier around which bike to start saving for, I've come full circle and narrowed it down to the following bikes

Spaz Enduro Alu

Rose Uncle Jimbo (stupid value, 40k landed with a kick ass build)

Giant Reign Advanced

Knolly Warden

Tranny Patrol.

Of these, the Giant represents by far the most value. Carbon frame, reverb stealth, XT/SLX build kit, Pike RC, Monarch RT3 etc for 47k retail. Just too good to ignore. 

Now to start saving...

Maiden voyage last night, being rushed leaving a meeting late I left the pump in the car and found the back tyre had lost some pressure, so things were sketchy at speed or doing any jumps of sorts. Met a lady later (hubber) who assisted me with a quick pump in the woods and then another guy who also let me use his pump lower down the trail.

Was the first time out in G-Spot, so lots of "new" factors to consider in how the bike rides (Fun trails BTW).

The short ride did show the bike has huge potential, just have to dial in the cockpit and suspension setting now. 

Always good to meet up with lady Hubbers for a quick pump in the woods ...

.... Clearly gotta move to CT ....

Always good to meet up with lady Hubbers for a quick pump in the woods ...

.... Clearly gotta move to CT ....

yes. The wildlife in the Camps Bay area during the pre-work hours is a sight to behold... 

Nice pics dude,every time I see pics like yours i wonder why we live in Jozi,when you have the riding country you have down there. Nice ????????

Archived