The 100th Edition Of The Tour de France: Chirps, Opinions, News, Updates.

'Dale

Pick the yellow and green jersey winners.  

305 members have voted

1. 1. Who will reign in Yellow?

• Froome Dawg (Sky)
    • Contador (Saxo Tinkoff)
    • A Schleck, Radioshack
    • Evans (BMC)
    • Uran (Sky)
    • Tejay (BMC)
    • Gesink (Blanco)
    • Hesjedal (Garmin Sharp
    • Valverde (Movistar)
    • J Rodriquez (Katusha)
    • Suprize package!
  2. 2. Who will reign in Green?

• Sagan (Cannondale Pro Cycling)
    • Cav' (Omega Pharma Quickstep)
    • Greipel (Lotto Bellisol)
    • Bouhanni (FDJ)
    • Goss (Orica-Greenedge)
    • Surprize package?

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Cav is surprised by the speed of Kittel and that Greipel has the best lead out train. OPQS does not look properly organised in the final kms. Kittel is the one with all the confidence now and will believe that he can win again today.

Been a fantastic tour so far and so much more to look forward to esp Sunday and Mount Ventoux

I think Cav is surprised by the speed of Kittel and that Greipel has the best lead out train. OPQS does not look properly organised in the final kms. Kittel is the one with all the confidence now and will believe that he can win again today.

Been a fantastic tour so far and so much more to look forward to esp Sunday and Mount Ventoux

Who'd think that Cav' and Sagan would still sit with 1 victory each?

Great to see more contestation out there.

Makes for exciting watching.

Do you think Mark Renshaw will slap the leadout team into shape when he joins? At the moment they are a disaster

Who'd think that Cav' and Sagan would still sit with 1 victory each?

Great to see more contestation out there.

Makes for exciting watching.

I'll admit that I was wrong - I was convinced that Cav would take all the flat stages but its great to see another german bomber! Sagan should retain Green.

Do you think Mark Renshaw will slap the leadout team into shape when he joins? At the moment they are a disaster

Is it confirmed that Renshaw is coming back? I'm not sure, the young guns are looking very fast.

Preview from inner ring

Another day, another sprint? Yes and if I’d pencilled in today’s run as the most boring of this year’s Tour de France there’s always room surprise, especially for the superstitious on Stage 13. Yesterday we saw Chris Froome narrowly avoid a crash whilst team mate Edvald Boasson Hagen left the race with a broken shoulder.

There are not many chances left in the Tour for the sprinters. Perhaps tomorrow but that’s uncertain and then all that remains is Paris. With so few chances left for the sprinters to win this means high pressure to deliver.

Agreed all 'round. The OPQS hasn't quite had the punch. Yesterday Cav had to start his kick far too early (nobody left in front of him) and was basically run down by Kittel.

What is the wind direction today? A good chance for throwing some high cards and putting some potent riders in a breakaway? That little hump may just cause some consternation. I would bet on a second breakaway on that hump by someone going for glory today from a smaller team. What do you hubbers think?

What is the wind direction today? A good chance for throwing some high cards and putting some potent riders in a breakaway? That little hump may just cause some consternation. I would bet on a second breakaway on that hump by someone going for glory today from a smaller team. What do you hubbers think?

Forecast looks similar to yesterday and I think stage will be same as yesterday. Early break, peleton to catch them and sprinters to finish it off. I think the hump is too small to cause any panic.

Are there any big mountain stages over the weekend. Too lazy to look.

Oh yeah

High mountain stuff

Are there any big mountain stages over the weekend. Too lazy to look.

Alpe d'huez x 2 in one stage

Mont ventoux

nuff said

Alpe d'huez is only later in the week(Thu) though

Edited by rouxtjie