1. 1. Is it a good idea?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok cool I'll ask and the send you a message if you willing to sell?

Yeah, no problem, just drop me a PM

Nee wat ... sommer n aansittery. Het jy nie die Epic gedoen nie? Dan het jy mos 7 van die outjies plat gedraf in n week. :)

Ja ek het die Epic gedoen en dit was 4 maande trug en mite "dis in jou bene" is BOG! My bene al lankal daarvan vergeet! Ek Wolseley gery Sat en my bene soos n ou Datsun SSS gevoel wat se pistons kla is!!!

I entered the 42km. Sent in my results from MTB races this year so I'm hoping for a decent seeding. If you don't get an early start apparently there is a crazy bottle neck at the first ST...any truth to this?

I entered the 42km. Sent in my results from MTB races this year so I'm hoping for a decent seeding. If you don't get an early start apparently there is a crazy bottle neck at the first ST...any truth to this?

So much truth im not doing the event .....I started mid to front pack and waited about 25mins to have an opportunity to walk through some single track ....

Ja ek het die Epic gedoen en dit was 4 maande trug en mite "dis in jou bene" is BOG! My bene al lankal daarvan vergeet! Ek Wolseley gery Sat en my bene soos n ou Datsun SSS gevoel wat se pistons kla is!!!

Ha... Jy het nog n week en n half om hulle te laat onthou.:)

I have a 60km entry that I would like to swop for 2 x 15km entries. I want to do the race with my daugther.

Keeping a close eye on the weather forecasts... I'll suffer enough even in the event that the weather is perfect, so it'll take some serious motivational speaking to get me to do it in the rain. Total ascent looks brutal! Did Oyster Festival 80km, and if that was 1300m of climbing as they claimed, this 1900m is going to be a b*tch!

Yeah, no problem, just drop me a PM

Lizzy, they will not allow me to change up to the 60km. :(

Anyone have a spare 60km entry available?

that's a bummer :(

According to their site you can only to subs before entries close!

Hi, I am looking for an entry for the Burger 60km MTB. Anyone looking to get rid of one?

Thanks