Want to ride your bike in the biggest Mountain Biking area in the world? 2.0

Guest Omega Man

Guest Omega Man

26 July to 9 August, according to OM on page 48...

Actually. Correction. Dates are 27th July - 10th August. I've had to change dates by one day just cos the flight prices are somewhat scary on the 26th.

Edited by Omega Man

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually. Correction. Dates are 27th July - 10th August. I've had to change dates by one day just cos the flight prices are somewhat scary on the 26th.

How many oaks from JHB going? and how many from the mountain?

Guest Omega Man

How many oaks from JHB going? and how many from the mountain?

4 Johanesburgites. The rest are from South Africa.

4 Johanesburgites. The rest are from South Africa.

Cool. Thanks. Nice to see people from all over SA coming to party in France.

Guest Omega Man

Cool. Thanks. Nice to see people from all over SA coming to party in France.

There's even a dude coming from PE.

Tickets are booked. Any stragglers now I'll deal with on a one on one basis.

Edited by Omega Man

Ek het so vinnig somme gemaak, en nou dat mens daaroor dink is dit eintlik spot goedkoop. Wat ek bedoel het is dat dit somtyds sleg is om 'n student te wees en dat 'n student self nie dit kan bekostig nie, my ouers sal my nooit help om op so iets te gaan nie. Dit klink na vet pret hoop julle ouens geniet dit! Een van die dae as ek werk sal ek julle join!

Awesome stuff :thumbup:

Guest Omega Man

And the tickets have been paid. No turning back now. Ok there's a possibility of turning back but who the hell wants to?

And you guys thought I was gonna run off with the money.... Tsk Tsk Tsk.

BTW. Looks like there's going to be something of a cash surplus. It's NEVER been my intention to profit from this trip beyond financing my own trip so we're going to do 2 things.

1. The balance will go into a bar tab at our lodge that we are staying at.

2. I'm going to be printing up T-Shirts for the guys going along so if you've got a wording or something let's hear it. (Only the guys actually going please)The logo is going to be a stylized ski lift on a black tee. Nice and simple.

Edited by Omega Man

And the tickets have been paid. No turning back now. Ok there's a possibility of turning back but who the hell wants to?

And you guys thought I was gonna run off with the money.... Tsk Tsk Tsk.

BTW. Looks like there's going to be something of a cash surplus. It's NEVER been my intention to profit from this trip beyond financing my own trip so we're going to do 2 things.

1. The balance will go into a bar tab at our lodge that we are staying at.

2. I'm going to be printing up T-Shirts for the guys going along so if you've got a wording or something let's hear it. (Only the guys actually going please)The logo is going to be a stylized ski lift on a black tee. Nice and simple.

Too much?

post-35907-0-59583500-1382990170_thumb.jpg

It is now clear to me that with the goal posts moved forward I will not recover from my set back in time. It's going to take a few months to get my cash flow back up. 2015 I guess.

Guest Omega Man

It is now clear to me that with the goal posts moved forward I will not recover from my set back in time. It's going to take a few months to get my cash flow back up. 2015 I guess.

Jees sorry dude. The good news is that it gets better every year so in 2015 there will be even more trails to ride.

Jees sorry dude. The good news is that it gets better every year so in 2015 there will be even more trails to ride.

Not the end of the world for me, atleast you can't say I went quiet :whistling: