Want to ride your bike in the biggest Mountain Biking area in the world? 2.0

Guest Omega Man

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bumped into Barry F on the Cecelia hill yesterday - out for some pre-Morz training in the low light conditions. You guys make me sick ! :-) 

Get saving for next year. Get Johno to come too. He threatened to come this year but his kids cost him too much $

It does look rather moist at the moment hey.

15 people in our (loose) crew. With 3 ladies. I reckon that's a record for Saffer ladies in Morz. Kevin is DEFF going to get into a few barfights coz his girlfriend is..... um...... striking and there is a distinct lack of a feminine presence there.

There's also Theo, Doooran & Garlicke who will be spending time out there and there's apparently a crew of Namibians out there already.

If you time it right, you could share the trails with the likes of the GOAT and many other pro's getting in trail time, testing and riding between competitions....

If you time it right, you could share the trails with the likes of the GOAT and many other pro's getting in trail time, testing and riding between competitions....

PS to this, if you meet Doooran (aka Duran Duran, aka Doobran) and he offers to show you his secret trails, let him know this is the day you have chosen to window-shop in Geneva........unless it's your last day and you don't mind crawling on your hands and knees down cliffs in a gibbering heap while your bike slides down in front of you!

Edited by capediver

Get saving for next year. Get Johno to come too. He threatened to come this year but his kids cost him too much $

I also have those things called 'kids"....

I also have those things called 'kids"....

Cancel dstv. That melts their brain anyway. That's R1k a month. 

Cancel dstv. That melts their brain anyway. That's R1k a month. 

Ha ha - I've never used that drug...They have to make do with youtube.

Hope you guys have a blast , maybe next year...

This year rockies up to jasper the week whistler. , squamish then Colorado winterpark ( trestle) grand junction and moab .... Hope I stay in one piece to do whole trip .

Me and wife , wish had mates coming with .

Really hoping to get to La Bresse/Lac Blanc sometime in the summer. Alps is out of the question with a big US trip planned for August. 

Will also be heading to Winterberg next weekend - it ain't no Alp though. 

For those going, enjoy. 

Hope you guys have a blast , maybe next year...

This year rockies up to jasper the week whistler. , squamish then Colorado winterpark ( trestle) grand junction and moab .... Hope I stay in one piece to do whole trip .

Me and wife , wish had mates coming with .

Capt, you have dates for this l'il adventure?

Really hoping to get to La Bresse/Lac Blanc sometime in the summer. Alps is out of the question with a big US trip planned for August.

Will also be heading to Winterberg next weekend - it ain't no Alp though.

For those going, enjoy.

Where in winterberg ? And when ?

20/7 to 13/8 BC ...14/8 to 24/8 US .

arrrgghhh OK, well, will drink to you and your better half our second beer in Morzine! Enjoy!

Right about now in 1 month we'll be in the Airport Shuttle rolling in to Les Gets. We'll be getting out first glimpse of the trails and the white little bubble cars going up Mont Cheri.

Hopefully the sky will be clear and the forecast will be for sunny weather.

I've sorted out my brakes for the trip (TRP Slate)

My Visa appointment is on the 29th (Yes I'm leaving it late but I had passport drama)

FROTHING!!!