Want to ride your bike in the biggest Mountain Biking area in the world? 2.0

Guest Omega Man

Guest Omega Man

haha, I love the way they do things over there :clap:

It gets better.

The one's in Lindarets and Les Gets are right in front of popular watering holes so your mates can watch you making a complete tool of yourself whilst enjoying a nice pint.

And yet people STILL would rather ride jeeptrack, crap in a porta loo and sleep in a tent for the same money. It boggles the mind

Edited by Omega Man

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It gets better.

The one's in Lindarets and Les Gets are right in front of popular watering holes so your mates can watch you making a complete tool of yourself whilst enjoying a nice pint.

And yet people STILL would rather ride jeeptrack, crap in a porta loo and sleep in a tent for the same money. It boggles the mind

Nice :thumbup: Cool I get to show people my new back flip to face plant move I have been working on

Guest Omega Man

EK0771 Dpt CTN 17h55 27/07/2014!!!!!!!

Be there or be square!

YEAH BABY!

I reckon it's gonna be the best trip yet.

Guest Omega Man

Admit it you guys were thinking I'd bought my Tracer out of your money hey. Tsk Tsk.

In all seriousness tho please check that your ticket corresponds with the name in your passport. Emirates are pretty sticky about that.

I'll mail through the itinerary, Visa form and Visa requirements in the next day or 2. We are going in peak Summer holiday season so I'd recommend going to get your visa sooner rather than later. Oh. And ask for a multi entry. You will be going back. That is a guarantee.

We are going in peak Summer holiday season so I'd recommend going to get your visa sooner rather than later. Oh. And ask for a multi entry. You will be going back. That is a guarantee.

Just keep in mind that if the standard tourist visa is granted (30day, 3month single entry) then application now will mean it expires before one even departs.

I would suggest that application is only done once the 3month mark on the countdown has hit, just in case a 2/10yr multi entry isn't granted.

Just keep in mind that if the standard tourist visa is granted (30day, 3month single entry) then application now will mean it expires before one even departs.

I would suggest that application is only done once the 3month mark on the countdown has hit, just in case a 2/10yr multi entry isn't granted.

Do they do "Single entry"?

I have had 3 visa's now and always got multiple entry (1year, 30days)

Guest Omega Man

No they look at your flight dates and grant the Visa around that.

No they look at your flight dates and grant the Visa around that.

oh?!

Cos on my Visa it said something about it being used within 3 months of date of issue. And when I phoned Capago a month or so before that, they said I should wait.

But yeah, it would make sense to base it on the ticket. I'm hoping to get a multi entry next year!

Edited by patches

Guest Omega Man

Do they do "Single entry"?

I have had 3 visa's now and always got multiple entry (1year, 30days)

I think you might be right there. I should have said ask for a multi year visa.

Guest Omega Man

oh?!

Cos on my Visa it said something about it being used within 3 months of date of issue. And when I phoned Capago a month or so before that, they said I should wait.

But yeah, it would make sense to base it on the ticket. I'm hoping to get a multi entry next year!

Ok maybe the guys should wait. I like to do book the appointment pretty much the day I get my ticket. I like to get these things done as soon as possible so if they do reject for some reason you can fix it quickly and re apply. Last time they rejected me cos my credit card printout was from an internet banking thing. They insisted on a bank stamp. I didn't have to re apply or anything. I just got the papers from the bank and took them in.

You'll get a multi if you ask especially if it's your 2nd application. Just ask nicely and smile at the lady behind the counter. My mate Richard got a multi first time. He told the lady he planned on going back every year and can they please give him a multi. Job done.

Edited by Omega Man