Want to ride your bike in the biggest Mountain Biking area in the world? 2.0

Guest Omega Man

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Omega Man

WTF broer?!! That's like Vasbyt on a *** day...I didn't need Pottie to show me how to ride this type of jeep track!

Hahaha. Most of it's uphill. You don't get that perspective in the video's...

Guest Omega Man

I have to say the thought of riding here makes me sick to my stomach. Just look at that horrid track on the other side of the valley there. BTW The track on the other side there is about 5km start to finish and is kaaaaaaaak steep. That particular track is almost entirely responsible for my Hope Brakes obsession.

post-18968-0-43880200-1390460604_thumb.jpg

Edited by Omega Man

195 DAYS!!!!

I need to count the days between your departure and mine so I can always just add them to your countdown :)

I think today I am on 195...

Guest Omega Man

I need to count the days between your departure and mine so I can always just add them to your countdown :)

I think today I am on 195...

186 till we arrive.

Then an afternoon of frantic bike building followed by a ride around town to make sure everything works. A nice Glace and SOME beers.

Then the next day a nice catered breakfast. A 9am trip up Pleney on the nice new shiny lift. Then a commute across to Les Gets where we'll enter the Les Gets main line about 2/3 of the way down. A roll down from there to the Chavanne lift.

By the time we've made the commute to the bottom of Chavanne the first timers will have ridden the best trail they've ever seen.

I have to say the thought of riding here makes me sick to my stomach. Just look at that horrid track on the other side of the valley there.

post-18968-0-43880200-1390460604_thumb.jpg

Horrible, look away....what has been seen cannot be unseen! Edited by capediver

Guest Omega Man

Thanks for that. Now I know I have the ride bike for it.

Oh YES! so you gonna smash those gaps on Canyon? Vince did last year and the one smashed right back

Oh YES! so you gonna smash those gaps on Canyon? Vince did last year and the one smashed right back

Hell no. I bought the bike to look all steez-like waiting for a lift.

This dude can't ride for ****

Guest Omega Man

Hell no. I bought the bike to look all steez-like waiting for a lift.

This dude can't ride for ****

Waaahahaha. So like the brits then. Just don't buy those bright TLD shorts and color matching goggles.

Waaahahaha. So like the brits then. Just don't buy those bright TLD shorts and color matching goggles.

Wife beater and skinny jeans dude.