Calling on you gamers

Guest Kalahari ou

Hey everybody.

Do any of you maybe have Gran Turismo 6 (PS3) that is not getting used any more ?

I'll be interested if you want to sell it.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Arizona Sunshine VR. I recently bought an Oculus Quest. Initially, I was of the opinion that VR is a waste of money and time, but Oh, how wrong I was. I'm really happy that I got this thing, because I finally got something different, got a new experience from the games, and this experience is just amazing. I felt new emotions, even the same horrors are much scarier in VR.Thanks to virtual reality software development company, we got a lot of different paths in the development of video games. I will sum up: if you do not have VR and you have not tried it yet, then you have missed a lot. Rather, run and buy yourself a VR device.

Edited by Scinetic

Hey guys

Are hand held games still around ?

Our daughter is wanting a game. However we travel alot so something mobile might work. However I am out of touch with all this stuff.

Hey guys

Our daughter is wanting a game. However we travel alot so something mobile might work. However I am out of touch with all this stuff.

Have a Sony Vita that I use now and then. But I know they are out of Production, but you can still get great 2nd hand devices

Hey guys

How much are you willing to spend, Slowbee?

Nintendo Switch Lite is going for R3,999

https://raru.co.za/video-games/brand/3506-nintendo-switch-games-hardware-accessories

Nintendo 2DS XL is going for R3,777

https://raru.co.za/video-games/brand/754-nintendo-3ds

Or you could pick up a second hand PSP, also discontinued like the Vita, although I think it has a bit of a better games library:

https://www.gamespot.com/forums/playstation-nation-1000002/which-was-better-ps-vita-or-psp-33360322/

Of those game consoles, which one would be more friendly for a 10 yr old ?

Non of this shoot and kill abusive language type stuff

Of those game consoles, which one would be more friendly for a 10 yr old ?

Non of this shoot and kill abusive language type stuff

I would say go the Nintendo route then. There are games available for the Switch that are aimed at a more mature audience, but generally I think Nintendo is more family friendly.

I would say go the Nintendo route then. There are games available for the Switch that are aimed at a more mature audience, but generally I think Nintendo is more family friendly.

I agree with this. I have an Xbox which has a few family friendly games, but not nearly the same as what's available on the switch. I have to really search for stuff that's age appropriate. Most games are 13 plus

Switch is where its at for young peeps.

I have a PSP floating around thats been hax and has emulators on it. Most of the games we played as kids on there and some of slightly newer stuff like Pokemon etc, once in while ill pop it out and play.

Anyone interested in a Gaming pc? I5 gen8, 8GB ddr4, GTX1060, SSD and Storage drive.Ill have to look exact details if there interest it's all around 3 years old. I have a 27inch screen but doesn't have to go with the pc.

I got a laptop for gaming as my current situation doesn't allow me to use desktop(space constraints) Selling to offset the cost.

Thanks for the input guys.

Going to start shopping for the switch

This topic has divided our family (the extended crowd). Some are all for the idea, while others are still old school and think kids should not have access to electronic games.

This topic has divided our family (the extended crowd). Some are all for the idea, while others are still old school and think kids should not have access to electronic games.

Didn't hurt us...

If you're quick you can get a switch at incredible for R2199.

Screw the family. Your child- your responsibility. Electronics are the future. 

And a 10 year old does not want to look out the window at nature the whole day.