Guest Kalahari ou

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/1/2022 at 12:00 PM, Zize said:

I finally bought a new PC that pulled the game Detroit. I watched so many reviews on it that I really wanted to play it, but the old one wasn't pulling it wherever I downloaded it from. I had no desire to buy it, so I took a chance and downloaded it from The Pirate Bay without any problems. Pulls on the highest settings. I think I'm now from the game will not lag, maybe even a couple of days it will pass. After all, the reviews know what to do and how to do it. Has anyone played Detroit yet?

I haven't jammed it yet, then again apart from being an i7 and these days 8gb of ram is the minimum for gaming I THINK, my PC isn't exactly up to scratch when it comes to specs.

In between making time for my child, AND my Mrs these school holidays - taking them places and what not, I've been focusing on NFS Hot Pursuit Remastered on the Switch. I've set the Switch up in mine and my Mrs' room so that my daughter can have the lounge TV whenever she wishes.

This is what I'm thinking of maybe purchasing next for the Nintendo hybrid:

https://raru.co.za/video-games/9194945-the-witcher-iii-wild-hunt-vanilla-edition-nintendo-switch

I play nft games right now, pretty entertaining. I found P2E metaverse game where I can creat buldings, clothes and accessories. There are many nft characters, I can take part in tournaments and get in-game tokens while playing. In the future every player will be able to monetize in-game achievement and start earning.

Edited by greys

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, WeekendWarrior80 said:

Super Mario Bros on Famicom, although it was Crude Buster on arcade that sealed the deal for me.

FB_IMG_1658599484916.jpg

I had the older TV games, with cartridges. Never the fancy SEGA ones, mostly the cheaper sort.
So probably also Mario Brothers.

Memorable games though where I would call myself an actual gamer are Unreal Tournament, Counterstrike and then when I got onto a PS console GTA San Andreas and Gran Turismo 4. Lost many hours to those.

Haven't gamed in a while but my last big time sucker was No Man's Sky.........

2 hours ago, Steven Knoetze (sk27) said:

I had the older TV games, with cartridges. Never the fancy SEGA ones, mostly the cheaper sort.
So probably also Mario Brothers.

Memorable games though where I would call myself an actual gamer are Unreal Tournament, Counterstrike and then when I got onto a PS console GTA San Andreas and Gran Turismo 4. Lost many hours to those.

Haven't gamed in a while but my last big time sucker was No Man's Sky.........

By older TV games you must mean either something from Atari or Commodore I assume?

Yip Counterstrike was the shiz although I never had such a fancy PC back then to run it, although I used to watch a few of my old mates jam it on their PC's, and San Andreas is still the best GTA in that series in my opinion and I haven't even jammed GTA V yet.

I need a good FPS for the Switch. I see COD: Modern Warfare 3 was available on the Wii, so why can't we have a COD on Switch? 😕

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Blackjack is a card game that pits player versus dealer. It is played with one or more decks of cards. Cards are counted as their respective numbers, face cards as ten, and ace as either Eleven or one (in our game it will show on the counter as an 11 unless you are over 21). The object of Blackjack is to beat the dealer. This can be accomplished by getting Blackjack (first two cards equal 21) without dealer Blackjack, having your final card count be higher than the Dealers without exceeding 21, or by not exceeding 21 and dealer busting by exceeding their card count of 21. Play here -  blackjackonline21za

• 2 weeks later...

Good afternoon all.

Recently bought a nice monitor, private secondhand sale.

I presume this guy had a VESA mount for this screen, but now I'm trying to loosen these tiny screws, but they just turn in place (Philips head are NOT stripped). I've tried literally pulling them out with pliers, turning the screws WHILE pulling them with pliers, and using brute force to rip it from the thread, but with no success.

Anyone else ever suffer the same?

WhatsApp Image 2023-01-14 at 11.18.06.jpeg

• 2 months later...