Calling on you gamers

Guest Kalahari ou

Epic games have PC builder Simulator for free for a while.  Sale ends 10/14/2021 at 5:00 PM

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm into mobile games right now. Esp I like Call of Duty: Mobile and Genshin Impact. With android vpn I can bypass all restrictions and protect my mobile data while playing. I use it for a few months already and don't have any regrets. It's worth the money and it has unlimited data.

Edited by greys

any games out there taht are open world type that are on free lists ? 

Been through hell with steam and Ubisoft for the first couple of days of my leave and would like to actually play something these last few 

1 hour ago, BaGearA said:

any games out there taht are open world type that are on free lists ? 

Been through hell with steam and Ubisoft for the first couple of days of my leave and would like to actually play something these last few 

From my side I'm not sure, but I've also had an issue with Steam recently like not being able to connect to their server to register a game - anyone else have that issue?

Edited by WeekendWarrior80

Busy playing Sekiro: Shadows die Twice, on my PS5. This is by far the most difficult game I have ever played. Think I'm getting to old for these type of games. 😡🤬

• 2 weeks later...

May I give some other ideas about gaming which will give a unique pleasure? I just recently started to play Zelda using this SNES emulator. Believe me I just fascinated playing this game using this device.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everybody. I'm looking for some PS3 and PS4 games. Driving games in particular and to be more specific, these one's........

Need For Speed - Most Wanted (PS3)

Need For Speed ??? (PS4)

If anybody has something they want to sell please let me know.

Thanks. 

EDIT.....Found the GT's

Edited by johnson

As an avid gamer for many, many years but then having left it completely 2 or 3 years ago I have recently really tried to get back into it but just cannot. Yes I have changed platform, from PS4 to PC, and also don't have all of the peripherals I used to have to make the experience way more engaging.

It feels like my priorities have changed, and while I have been happy in the past to enjoy my "wasted" time, it leaves me feeling quite guilty now. 

Am I the only one?

3 hours ago, Steven Knoetze (sk27) said:

Am I the only one?

Maybe not guilty, but I find myself rather playing something that I can pick up, play for a bit, not play for a week or two, and come back and jump in where I left off. Between work, training, family time and keeping the garden from becoming a jungle, I have little willpower left to try and remember how to craft the all-powerful-knapsack-of-DOOM! or whatever.

On 2/16/2022 at 7:24 AM, Steven Knoetze (sk27) said:

As an avid gamer for many, many years but then having left it completely 2 or 3 years ago I have recently really tried to get back into it but just cannot. Yes I have changed platform, from PS4 to PC, and also don't have all of the peripherals I used to have to make the experience way more engaging.

It feels like my priorities have changed, and while I have been happy in the past to enjoy my "wasted" time, it leaves me feeling quite guilty now. 

Am I the only one?

I've been out of the gaming loop for many years now, the last game I truly played was GTA V on a gaming PC I specifically built up for that game. Work has just been draining my energy for years, and early morning rides/afternoon IDT rides just leave me empty, just wanting to slouch on the couch and watch GCN videos until my eyelids shut.

A good mate of mine has rekindled my love for racing games. So, I've recently invested in a Xbox Series S, and once we've into our new home, I'll install a 50mbps line, and get my racin' on with my mate. My competitive nature couldn't turn down the opportunity. Xbos Game Pass makes it very attractive too (or so I've been told). 

On 1/18/2022 at 3:41 PM, JulioAbbott said:

May I give some other ideas about gaming which will give a unique pleasure? I just recently started to play Zelda using this SNES emulator. Believe me I just fascinated playing this game using this device.

unique pleasure? Sounds pretty R rated to me! 😝

• 2 months later...

Sony Playstation and Gran Turismo......... my addiction that started in 1999 (because I'm a petrol head :clap:

Here's my PS and GT collection on display in my study at home.

Besides the units on display I have 3 additional consoles in use :ph34r:.

In my man cave I have a 4 Pro for GT Sport and 7 as well as a 3 Slim for GT 5 and 6 that I still play regularly. In my office at work I have a 4 Slim that gets used once in a while for GT Sport and 7.

I'm holding out on buying a PS5 to see if they are going to release a Slim or Pro version. That has been the trend over the years so I'm pretty sure it will happen sometime. 

PS.jpeg