Calling on you gamers

Guest Kalahari ou

it was ordered online ... took 2 months to wait for a replacement , is there a pc shop around that i can go to just to help with the update ?  i'm near Northcliff.

All my pc's are intel so i cant cross test 

The PSU to board is 8 pin... on the board is an additional 4 pin  socket similar to the intel cpu power connector which the manual and online says no need to use .

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Any of you guys/gals play Sniper Elite 4 online?

i have it... never had the notion to try until now.. will check it out 

HELP .... Morning Gang

Struggling with a Ryzen 5600 build that wont post , 

Asus 570 prime mobo , Ballistics Ram (2 x 16) 

fans spin up ... no onboard speaker to listen to beeps. 

Tried obvious ram slot swopping, single , dual etc . tried other graphics card , no post at all.

sent CPU Back , confirmrmed working with a report. Sent Mobo Back, manufacturer said faulty... supplied a brand new one .

same outcome, no post( No display outputting). 

dont have another cpu (3600 or 2700 to see if it at least boots up as it may need a bios update) .

Everything ordered online ... anyone in gauteng that has parts to swop and test so i know what the hell to replace for him. might even just be simple like a psu with 1 mad pin ... 

Suggestions groot ASSEBLIEF 

Problem Solved thanks to PC Link Midrand ... waited for me to get there before they closed . Board could only take a Zen 3 CPU  which they used to flash the bios... Owner had exact problem ... 

Everything up and running finally .

OS loaded on M.2 , 3070 Card , Ryzen 5600 cpu ... damn is all I Can SAY !!!  1440 at 144hz is brilliant 

Thanks for assisting guys 

Just a BUMP on this post ;)

Also looking, but I think as long as the PS5 is unobtainable in SA (and once it is obtainable while it is at its current price range) we are going to have to wait a while for good deals. Not much motivation for people to sell their PS4s at the moment.

Also looking, but I think as long as the PS5 is unobtainable in SA (and once it is obtainable while it is at its current price range) we are going to have to wait a while for good deals. Not much motivation for people to sell their PS4s at the moment.

You can buy a PS5, just still at high prices.

You can buy a PS5, just still at high prices.

Seems the only place you can find PS5s currently is on Gumtree at double the price? Not worth the price & risk imo. If I had that kind of money lying around it would go towards the new bike first which is why I am looking for a discount PS4  :P

Seems the only place you can find PS5s currently is on Gumtree at double the price? Not worth the price & risk imo. If I had that kind of money lying around it would go towards the new bike first which is why I am looking for a discount PS4  :P

TBH I have seen a few PS4's on FB and Gumtree and plenty scams sprinkled inbetween. Makes me wary because I will not buy a console unless I can see it and test it which means going to the sellers house and that's where I get a bit cautious......

Looking for a good, used PS4 pro, 1Tb.

If anyone knows of a good one for sale please |PM me.

Playstation 4 ..1TB  R4500 excellent condition 
 Contact Mikaeel +27 79 333 7746 Florida    There you go 

Playstation 4 ..1TB  R4500 excellent condition 
 Contact Mikaeel +27 79 333 7746 Florida    There you go 

Thanks, will give them a call.

Does seem like it is a standard, not pro.

Problem Solved thanks to PC Link Midrand ... waited for me to get there before they closed . Board could only take a Zen 3 CPU which they used to flash the bios... Owner had exact problem ...

Everything up and running finally .

OS loaded on M.2 , 3070 Card , Ryzen 5600 cpu ... damn is all I Can SAY !!! 1440 at 144hz is brilliant

Thanks for assisting guys

i have to thank you for this post you made. We had the exact problem at the office yesterday. So I knew where the problem was and how to fix it.

You saved me a crapload of time having to draw pictures to the system builder that did not know what to do.

I just refused to collect my CPU from home to fix their problem

i have to thank you for this post you made. We had the exact problem at the office yesterday. So I knew where the problem was and how to fix it.

You saved me a crapload of time having to draw pictures to the system builder that did not know what to do.

I just refused to collect my CPU from home to fix their problem

If you have to draw pictures to explain to your system builder what the problem is you need a new system builder. Any builder that is even slighly informed and intelligent will flash the MOBO BIOS to the latest spec before they even start a build or upgrade.

Edited by Moridin

If you have to draw pictures to explain to your system builder what the problem is you need a new system builder. Any builder that is even slighly informed and intelligent will flash the MOBO BIOS to the latest spec before they even start a build or upgrade.

We have a BEE in the bonnet if you catch my drift...  Some people think you just need someone who knows what keys to press and that must just do the job.  Another problem we have is that we do not have other AMD CPU's in stock to do the upgrade.  The reasoning is someone else will take care of it (that is the view of some of the higher ups in the company.)

We have a BEE in the bonnet if you catch my drift...  Some people think you just need someone who knows what keys to press and that must just do the job.  Another problem we have is that we do not have other AMD CPU's in stock to do the upgrade.  The reasoning is someone else will take care of it (that is the view of some of the higher ups in the company.)

Oh boy! Sterkte.