Calling on you gamers

Guest Kalahari ou

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a direct contravention of our friendship agreement. 

Play some Battlefield and we can talk about renewing your application.

hoohah! 

hAHAHAA, Yes SHeldon, as long as game night happens!!!

Battlefield too and Medal of honour. 

Has anybody played space engineers?

I've been watching Soviet Womble on YT and it looks quite fun 

It's not bad, but unless you really enjoy building like legos and then destroying it in one massive explosion then there's not much else to do in the game. It needs more in my opinion.

I've been addicted to Shadow Warrior 2 on PC if anyone is keen on joining in some coop fun. Though I don't get much time to play, it's fun for a quick shotgun to the face round.

It's not bad, but unless you really enjoy building like legos and then destroying it in one massive explosion then there's not much else to do in the game. It needs more in my opinion.

So gameplay a bit like minecraft then?

I had the shock of my life yesterday. 

Went to BT games to trade 2 games that cost close to R900 new. Trade value iss R220. 

So I will be keeping my games and play them a bit longer before getting another game. 

Went to BT games to trade 2 games that cost close to R900 new. Trade value iss R220. 

So I will be keeping my games and play them a bit longer before getting another game. 

That's crazy, I think I'll also be holding onto some of my games. I guess like with any business though, they have to make a profit.

The worst part about this whole trade in deal is the profit those guys make on them again.

The 'new' preplayed games are selling for close to R600.

So gameplay a bit like minecraft then?

A lot actually. But a bit more advanced. The planets are quite boring at the moment, with no liquid featured at all in the game. The collision mechanics in the game are quite wonderful, but they take a toll on a computer. You need a beefy machine to run this smoothly.

It's also a steep learning curve as with most games of this sort.

Can anybody recommend a high performance notebook that looks good?

I don't want to upgrade to another mac and have started doing a lot of work in VM's and linux as well as all my programming work I need something that can handle serious multitasking and multiple processes at once.

Gaming is not a super important requisite but it would be nice :whistling:

I have a budget of about 20k

Edit: I need the portability of a notebook so don't want to build a desktop

Edited by Jurgens Smit