Calling on you gamers

Guest Kalahari ou

Nobody else here with a Switch? Although I haven't got wifi in my home yet so I can't play online.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah we play network games here at home. Mostly just me and my son, and on occasion up to 15 or 2- peeps on wireless or cable

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lexx, how much duties do electronics like notebooks etc. attract?

On my budget I may be able to get a razer blade stealth and a razer core. shipping incl. this comes in at 20k

O% DUTIES

So just ATV and Vat?

If I remember correctly that's the amount + 15.4%?

yip, just 10% ATV and 14% VAT.

YEBO YES.

HUH? ATV just increases the VATable value, doesn't it? So it increases VAT from 14% to 15.4% cos the amount that VAT is calculated on is cost + 10%

Your post above makes it sound like ATV is an ADDITIONAL duty, instead of just increasing the vat. 

Need more coffee?

e0408f14d4a4a154304c49cd19555d4e.jpg

So I left the Great Plateau yesterday, onto new adventures. You okes need to get yourselves a Nintendo Switch, even if it's just for Zelda: Breath of the Wild. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is fun, better with 2 or more players, although at the moment it's only the wife and I who play it at home, and Ultra Street Fighter 2 is ok - the game play is almost identical to the original, and the graphics are quite decent. Next on the list will be Minecraft for the wifey, and possibly Super Mario Odyssey when it's released - I can't remember what I added to my wishlist on Raru, lol, will have to check a bit later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Oh man I'm enjoying the new Game on PS4 called "That's You"

You only need a smartphone and a couple of friends. Anybody here played it yet?