Calling on you gamers

Guest Kalahari ou

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Only got my hands on a (secondhand) Wii U this week, a Switch is not going to happen any time soon.

I wish I had gotten a Wii U a few years ago, but I didn't have the dosh at the time. One of my mates had one and I was very envious, so many great games for that console.

The Switch isn't too shabby itself, I'm still busy with Breath of the Wild, and have Mario Kart and Street Fighter 2 to keep me occupied until I get another game. I think I'll stick to Nintendo from now on :ph34r:

Pre-ordered my copy of COD WW2 on PS4. Cant wait. Any hubbers on PS4 network?

Same here. That game looks like it is going to be awesome!! Are you playing the beta version?

Edit: Sorry only saw the previous page now. I'm so stoked for this game I really can't wait.

Edited by Pieter1

I wish I had gotten a Wii U a few years ago, but I didn't have the dosh at the time. One of my mates had one and I was very envious, so many great games for that console.

The Switch isn't too shabby itself, I'm still busy with Breath of the Wild, and have Mario Kart and Street Fighter 2 to keep me occupied until I get another game. I think I'll stick to Nintendo from now on :ph34r:

I'm pretty much sold on the switch. Just waiting for black friday to come so I can get one.

I think it will be quite some time before I will get a Switch. I would actually like to upgrade my PC next (CPU, MB, RAM), as despite a fairly decent graphics card Fallout 4 runs poorly.

Unfortunately I've got two overseas trips coming up, and I keep spending money on other crap as well - I happened to spot Tralyx photochromic lenses on special today on Takealot - so any new consoles or PC upgrades will have to wait.

I think there is something wonky with my Windows install though - Borderlands Pre-sequel feels faster under Ubuntu than Borderlands 2 did under Windows.

I'm pretty much sold on the switch. Just waiting for black friday to come so I can get one.

You won't regret it, at least I don't think so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You won't regret it, at least I don't think so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm keen on it mainly for the co-op aspect to the games. And mariokart(hands down 1 of my top 10 fav all time games) as well as rocket league(coming soon) and Just Dance are amazing fun drinking or date night games.

PS4 has co-op but it's not the same, I enjoy my solo gaming sessions and don't want to play games where I get overly competitive with the SO.

We get crazy competitive when playing online together, but then she can't see me lose my **** when something goes wrong. 

I'm keen on it mainly for the co-op aspect to the games. And mariokart(hands down 1 of my top 10 fav all time games) as well as rocket league(coming soon) and Just Dance are amazing fun drinking or date night games.

PS4 has co-op but it's not the same, I enjoy my solo gaming sessions and don't want to play games where I get overly competitive with the SO.

We get crazy competitive when playing online together, but then she can't see me lose my **** when something goes wrong. 

Don't forget Zelda: Breath of the Wild :P , and if you're a Mario fan, Super Mario Odyssey should be good when it comes out.

Don't forget Zelda: Breath of the Wild :P , and if you're a Mario fan, Super Mario Odyssey should be good when it comes out.

Eh, I'm not sure on Zelda.. It doesn't shout Buy Me

Anthem on the other hand :w00t:

So a while ago I asked for advice on new laptops.

I have narrowed it down now to the razer blade stealth with the core add on(will then sell my gaming pc and use the 970 I have in there on the laptop) or the new macbook pro(with retina display)

So what do you guys think?

If I go mac I will keep my gaming pc, if I go razer the razer will becom my work, study and gaming notebook.

So a while ago I asked for advice on new laptops.

I have narrowed it down now to the razer blade stealth with the core add on(will then sell my gaming pc and use the 970 I have in there on the laptop) or the new macbook pro(with retina display)

So what do you guys think?

If I go mac I will keep my gaming pc, if I go razer the razer will becom my work, study and gaming notebook.

Just ensure that it's a PROPER GPU in there, and not a "mobile" version. The 970m is an anaemic GPU, not a patch on the full fat version. Newer Razers are shipping with proper GPUs

Edit: Oh.... You're adding g on the core gpu caddy. Gotcha. Yeah then go ahead. Though you may want an external monitor if you want to game properly...

The stealth is a good option compared to the Mac. Very good. I'd go that route tbh.

Edited by Myles Mayhew

Just ensure that it's a PROPER GPU in there, and not a "mobile" version. The 970m is an anaemic GPU, not a patch on the full fat version. Newer Razers are shipping with proper GPUs

Razer Core is an external GPU enclosure that works over lighting. So I've got a Gigabyte 970 G1(full gpu) in my PC that I'll be using in the enclosure