Calling on you gamers

Guest Kalahari ou

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Started playing Banished properly. What a game!!! 

Nothing like a tornado ripping through a weeks worth of building to mess with your day! 

Apology to the neighbors for the "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" 

Anybody here playing pubg?

Started playing it this week with my mates, very fun.

Had a few solo games previously.

Over 100 hours already  :eek: I no longer play Dota unless I need to! 

Destiny 2 is, surprisingly, a lot of fun. I didn't get on the hype train before release, but now I'm getting hooked in the evenings. Sometimes even taking time away from Overwatch.

Destiny 2 is, surprisingly, a lot of fun. I didn't get on the hype train before release, but now I'm getting hooked in the evenings. Sometimes even taking time away from Overwatch.

PC or console?

does it support offline campaign mode?

PC or console?

does it support offline campaign mode?

Console. No offline mode for campaign. Requires persistent internet connection.

Played some PUBG on friends account, its fun but. Playing H1Z1 King of the kill now, same theme but much faster, better optimized. 

Also playing some Dirty Bomb (free to play) Its a mix between Wolfenstine Enemy Territory, CS, and Quake. 

Upgraded to a GTX1060, But overwatch stalled out for a bit due to it becoming more grinding than fun. Might give it a go tonight but more than likely gonna play Dirty Bomb or H1Z1 as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Officially hooked on PUBG. Played till 1am last nite and made it to the final 3.

Closest I got to a chicken dinner yet. Learning the map really counts in your favour and the strategies you have to play is unlike any game I've played before. 

I didn't realize how quickly I got stuck in a comfort zone in other games. 

I love how the entire ranking up system prevalent in so many other shooters is just abandoned completely. Everyone starts off with nothing. Always. Some real hunger games type ****. 

The game is still buggy as hell though and far more resource hungry than it should be. 

Remember to put the details and foliage on low density! If you put it on high and camp in some "grass" the other players just see you and no grass.

Pretty much the same with all FPS. In contests we would play with most settings on low other than player models, it wasnt because hardware couldnt handle it but rather because you could pick out enemies so much easier.

Fortnight Also new battle royal style game (Free to play). 

Bit more cartoony smaller map.

I have not gotten around to it tbh but heard its good for a fun go.

On a different note firmly Believe this whole early access thing is a scam tbh, 

Pubg, H1Z1 KOTK, Fortnight, Dirty Bomb and Paladins are all games I have given a go and the overwhelming feeling I get is they use Early access to explain away any bug.

They also never officially release (H1Z1,Dirty Bomb and Paladins been in early access more than year).

Even when games are fun they seriously lack some refinements, Others should have released yet they keep driving the microtransactions rather than selling a finished game.

I say this as someone that has actually bought access/supporter packs.

Might be time to just go ride a bicycle rather than get frustrated.