Calling on you gamers

Guest Kalahari ou

What kind of game is Black Sails? What genres of games do you enjoy? Perhaps decide from there?

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

o darn. I typed all of that in my head. 

Love RPG's. black sails is one of the assassin creeds. 

but also like a good FPS. cars and sports are at the bottom of the list. 

And the platform is xbox1

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

o darn. I typed all of that in my head.

Love RPG's. black sails is one of the assassin creeds.

but also like a good FPS. cars and sports are at the bottom of the list.

And the platform is xbox1

I'm not too clued up on new releases for the Xbox One, and we're having a problem with our internet at work, but maybe have a look here - https://raru.co.za/video-games/brand/745-xbox-one

And see what you think you'll enjoy. I find that YouTube sometimes helps me decide on a game.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Ultima Online went Free to Play 2 weeks ago or so.

20 Years later and the game still plays the same and has the same inexplicable draw.

Fortunately I have learned how to deal with this game, unlike cycling.

• 2 weeks later...

G’s I’m pretty peeved with Sony. I want to use my Kuwaiti card to buy a FC5 but in order to do that I’ll have to create a new account and then nothave all my other purchases on the same acc. Really stupid that you can’t just change country. I see the middle east falls under the Africa region anyway so I don’t get the whole region compatible explination on their site.

G’s I’m pretty peeved with Sony. I want to use my Kuwaiti card to buy a FC5 but in order to do that I’ll have to create a new account and then nothave all my other purchases on the same acc. Really stupid that you can’t just change country. I see the middle east falls under the Africa region anyway so I don’t get the whole region compatible explination on their site.

It's like with the Switch, apparently it's region free, although I had to set it to Europe as a region when I first got it.

It's like with the Switch, apparently it's region free, although I had to set it to Europe as a region when I first got it.

But can you use your SA cards to buy games? My issue is because the ps is set up for sa I can’t use my kiwati card to buy games. Somehow it realises the card is not from SA.

But can you use your SA cards to buy games? My issue is because the ps is set up for sa I can’t use my kiwati card to buy games. Somehow it realises the card is not from SA.

I can't say I've ever used a card to buy games, I normally just order them from Raru. I must double check later to see at the back of the game cases if all my Switch games are from Europe, although they're all playable.

Should work with any Visa / master card... In theory anyway. Personally I have never managed to make a successful buy through PSN as there's always some or other issue when it comes time to checkout.

As a workaround I buy PSN store vouchers from egifts24.co.za and top the wallet up in PSN that way.

Works really well, they also do Raru vouchers, Xbox live etc... and there's an option for eft too.

Should work with any Visa / master card... In theory anyway. Personally I have never managed to make a successful buy through PSN as there's always some or other issue when it comes time to checkout.

As a workaround I buy PSN store vouchers from egifts24.co.za and top the wallet up in PSN that way.

Works really well, they also do Raru vouchers, Xbox live etc... and there's an option for eft too.

I used my fnb card and that worked fine. I’ll try the egifts thing. Thanks! I did not know of that.

I see MotoGP 18 is expected for release in June - for PS4, Switch and Xbox One, although I'm really hoping for an F1 title on the Switch.

Downloaded the demo of Tom Clancy's "The Division" over the weekend - it's looking pretty good, but not sure there's much of a storyline there yet. The demo is the full game but limited to 6 hours playtime.