Calling on you gamers

Guest Kalahari ou

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh pretty....

lol he sounds like me.. currently only on 13 Guitars.. 

You must join the Guitar Talk Forum . some good advice, nice pleasant people, 

Forgot to mention. I can not play at all. 

but I already have an: acoustic, electric acoustic, bass, and now this one.......  

The plan is something like this:

http://qbastaging.club/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/wall-mounted-guitar-hanger-guitar-wall-hangers-wall-mount-guitar-hanger-of-forged-vine-and-leaves-hercules-ags-wall-mounted-guitar-hanger.jpg

Forgot to mention. I can not play at all. 

but I already have an: acoustic, electric acoustic, bass, and now this one.......  

The plan is something like this:

http://qbastaging.club/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/wall-mounted-guitar-hanger-guitar-wall-hangers-wall-mount-guitar-hanger-of-forged-vine-and-leaves-hercules-ags-wall-mounted-guitar-hanger.jpg

Guitars are pretty, they awesome, and make great wall are.. if you can play them. even better..

P.S.. I cant play very well. and I have my SG on the back seat ATM as I'm Going to a lesson straight after work. it takes a lot of dedication to play even half decently.. 

join the forum.. its the local guitar version of the hub, its still small, but with a few awesome active individuals.  

I have told the other fred, but I am repeating it hear out of pure excitement. 

My rocksmith cable arrived today ahead of schedule!

So tonight, the xbox will meet the guitar and we will jam to the early morning hours. 

I see 'button' wasn't spelt correctly in this pic, but I sort of agree with this list, especially on the console gaming side of things over the years.

133776669cf3b15806b5ad077b72af6e.jpg

I have told the other fred, but I am repeating it hear out of pure excitement. 

My rocksmith cable arrived today ahead of schedule!

So tonight, the xbox will meet the guitar and we will jam to the early morning hours. 

How are you finding Rocksmith?

How are you finding Rocksmith?

Interesting so far. still not easy and my hands do not want to work with me. I play a bit, but split my time into theory and "traditional exercises" and then I chill with Rocksmith. Definitely cool stuff and tricks to be learned, and I will be using it for the foreseeable future. But as a training tool and not the only training. 

any recommendations on a sweet gaming monitor. Nothing overthetop in terms of price (it's never worth it given the very quick new screen development times), 27" or greater, curved, freesync compatible, preferably FS2.

Currently top of the list is the LG 34UC79G (FS rev 1.)

any recommendations on a sweet gaming monitor. Nothing overthetop in terms of price (it's never worth it given the very quick new screen development times), 27" or greater, curved, freesync compatible, preferably FS2.

Currently top of the list is the LG 34UC79G (FS rev 1.)

From me, I wouldn't know for sure. I'm still jamming on a 24" Samsung IPS LED when it comes to PC gaming.

I see you can get quite a good gaming monitor from Evetech at a discounted price:

https://www.evetech.co.za/PC-Components/pc-monitors-89.aspx

Monitor/ audio problem: changed my screen to a dell 27 inch high res... Got it for a bargain , But ..

It has no audio at all , HDMI and usb only . Xbox One does not have audio out Jack and usb audio stick doesnt output: I assume because its not a pc the driver cant initialise .

How can I get sound from the xbox one ? To plug into amplified speakers.

No shops around have the HDMI to HDMI + audio out gadget .

Monitor/ audio problem: changed my screen to a dell 27 inch high res... Got it for a bargain , But ..

It has no audio at all , HDMI and usb only . Xbox One does not have audio out Jack and usb audio stick doesnt output: I assume because its not a pc the driver cant initialise .

https://www.geewiz.co.za/hdmi/26053-hdmi-to-hdmi-and-optical-toslink-spdif-analog-rca-l-r-stereo-audio-extractor-converter-hdmi-audio-splitter-adapter-hdmi-input-hdmi-digital-analog-audio-output.html

From me, I wouldn't know for sure. I'm still jamming on a 24" Samsung IPS LED when it comes to PC gaming.

I see you can get quite a good gaming monitor from Evetech at a discounted price:

https://www.evetech.co.za/PC-Components/pc-monitors-89.aspx

Same here: on a Dell 24". but it's starting to feel really small, not because of gaming as such, but as a work tool: i tend to work with a lot of documents simultaneously. Sure, docs can be snapped to share the screen space, but then the font gets really small,and zooming in narrows the FOV (i read really fast!)

So a bigger screen seems to be the way to go. Did the dual screen setup a few years ago. was nice enough, except for that middle deadspace. Back then, bezels were practically landing strips for jumbo jets <_<

Edited by Capricorn

There is an optic out jack on the xbox.