Post some Kick-Ass cycling kits

Jaguar Shark

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:thumbup:

The real deal. Campagnolo, De Rosa and Cadillac. So much better than Fondriest with Shimano...

sorry not sure how to insert pic into post

Like this...

Nice kit. Is that for the Argus?

I've been waiting for them to start selling these to the public as I'm sure they'd be a good income stream to raise more funds for a great cause.

post-15825-0-96534900-1392617083_thumb.jpg

Like this...

I've been waiting for them to start selling these to the public as I'm sure they'd be a good income stream to raise more funds for a great cause.

I don't roll with team kits; just have a team gilet.

But this one rocks, really.

And, as an African, I'd consider wearing it. So proud of the vision of this team.

I don't roll with team kits; just have a team gilet.

But this one rocks, really.

And, as an African, I'd consider wearing it. So proud of the vision of this team.

With you. I don't wear team kit but the first I'd consider is the new MTN-Qhubeka one as it looks awesome and good manufacturer.

This Qhubeka only jersey seems to have been for those riding for them in the 94.7 and again now in the Argus. I'd have ridden both for them if I hadn't signed up to Afrika Tikkun for the year and have been about raising funds for them.

Our Argus Kits are in production and would have loved to have got some Italian threads going on but we're keeping it local & lekker with Rapid in CT, tuning the heck out of them to get a top jersey for std riders and those riding higher up in seeding who want a race fit.

my new kit :)

sorry not sure how to insert pic into post

Awesome looking piece of kit. Wish they were available to purchase.

I'm biased but I think these are pretty kick ass... Afrika Tikkun Argus Jerseys 2014 just got delivered for the client. 125 happy campers should be slipping on these bad boys, raising funds and going the distance from F down to the main charity bunch.

post-15825-0-67865500-1392999976_thumb.jpg

Like this...

I'd buy that.......

• 1 month later...
http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/d4/1f/13/d41f13a502b34b8d0cb7e089c349c947.jpg

http://distilleryimage11.ak.instagram.com/6d281b9afc5111e2bd8822000a9d0df8_7.jpg

Archived