[Event] NISSAN TRAILSEEKER #2 Cullinan

Tim_Fair

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking at the junk in the goodie bag it's not worth the trip to collect. What would happen if I just pitched on the day and ride, or is a registration of some sort compulsory?

you will need a board, not sure if they are doing registrations on Saturday morning @ the venue.

It looks like a condom.... read STRONGER SAFER

I think only us okes seeded in A got such lekker stuff :ph34r:

you will need a board, not sure if they are doing registrations on Saturday morning @ the venue.

I've got a board and paid my entry. I know my batch so all that is missing is a batch sticker. I think I going to just pitch and see what happens.

If I turn my J upside down and add a little extra to the short end, i might be able to pull it off as an "A"

If I turn my J upside down and add a little extra to the short end, i might be able to pull it off as an "A"

Good idea, I'll do the same thing and join you in A :clap:

Friend wants to get rid of his 70k Entry. A batch. PM me i'll send you his email details.

Apparently you can sub at the number collection.

Edited by Keyser Soze

Hope Tnose_E doesn't see this cause his goodie bag only had junk in it .....

post-271-0-11539400-1372943800_thumb.jpg

thats the same stuff we got at rooiberg

I've got a board and paid my entry. I know my batch so all that is missing is a batch sticker. I think I going to just pitch and see what happens.

If you ride without a batch sticker, and end up riding the wrong distance for the sticker you have on your board, you end up with a DNF.

Anyone that's done this race before - driving time from Sandton / Midrand to cullinan??

Trying to work out how late I can sleep :ph34r: - starting at 8.

Edited by rattlesnake

If you ride without a batch sticker, and end up riding the wrong distance for the sticker you have on your board, you end up with a DNF.

Okay so I'll have to concentrate, dam that's hard!