[Event] NISSAN TRAILSEEKER #2 Cullinan

Tim_Fair

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone picked up their bags yet? What's in it? (Except for the obligatory maggi stew mix - has anyone actually ever tried one of those?)

I think Cpt Cheesy gave us an update... zambuck, face cleanser and a supposed buff? Did anyone else get a buff?? Could live with a buff.

I think Cpt Cheesy gave us an update... zambuck, face cleanser and a supposed buff? Did anyone else get a buff?? Could live with a buff.

No buff in our bags

Sooo .... what was in it?

Stickers for number board. Rest looked like samples I wont use & no Spike!!!

Sooo .... what was in it?

The usual *** they put in that they themselves were too lazy to put into the bin with some soap and cream.

Maggi Stew. Single dose of Zambuck. Can-Do buff. TLC Makeup remover. Nivea Oil Control face wash.

Mine had a Do it Now mag from Dec as well

Mine had a Do it Now mag from Dec as well

My point exactly, crap that they were too lazy to throw in the bins themselves. Actually it is useful because if you have a fireplace at home you can tear out the pages to burn

Looking at the junk in the goodie bag it's not worth the trip to collect. What would happen if I just pitched on the day and ride, or is a registration of some sort compulsory?