Wayne Potgieter

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now if you train on a roadbike your backside will be much harder

but but but....ok have nothing :blush:

i say we try approach them with a "early bird type" block entry 10-15 guys for discount discount??

add me to the block :)

It might be the best/only way to get approval from my wife...

i say we try approach them with a "early bird type" block entry 10-15 guys for discount discount??

did you just nominate yourself to do the approaching as per above? Good man! Let us know what they say and count me in if you get the go-ahead :)

ill check the range cause i am not sure, but i ussed giodana(spelling) all the years, then specialized,,, to ME craft is by far the most comfortable,

There we go. The Craft Elite Bibs is the best in my opinion as well. They are the ones you should have received from Old Mutual.

Good idea, but also good luck with that. ;)

If you manage, let me know as well.

ok so I am telling asking my wife about jhb2c tonight. If you don't hear anything from me, please send flowers to my grave

Me thinks the real reason is that you don't want to be seen quietly crying & sucking that gel when you get dropped and have to ride back on your own :whistling:

Whats the singletrack like? :whistling:

Now if you train on a roadbike your backside will be much harder

I like gripping something soft in my tent

How is the sizing compared to the RS13's Dips?

You wear the same size RS13's as the craft shorts?

TO ME RS13 IS TOO LOW CUT IN FRONT, i tend to keep pulling them up, comfort no comparrison craft hands down wins craft i am a large, specialized xl

TO ME RS13 IS TOO LOW CUT IN FRONT, i tend to keep pulling them up, comfort no comparrison craft hands down wins craft i am a large, specialized xl

So you sized down.

Ok, gonna order a pair and see how they feel.