Warning by ADMIN on duplicate accounts

Big H*

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What measures are taken to prevent them from opening another account?

I have no real IT knowledge, however each computer has a unique IP Address. I suppose the site owner can block any re-applications by that means.

Guest Latent Blue

Ek wonder of hul steeds as guest kan wees/lees?

I have no real IT knowledge, however each computer has a unique IP Address. I suppose the site owner can block any re-applications by that means.

Oh okay, interesting, I didn't know that, learnt something today then. :thumbup:

Eish!

What were they thinking...

'Sakkie de Kock' - creative

Quite an interesting parody that...... And to think some Hubbers even accused me of being big.mamma. He is/was such a high up figure on the Pretoria cycling scene.

Edited by Big H*

what if you change your computer or cellphone

If they come back as a new persona it will be very difficult to totally block out their old styles and traits. We will know who they are. Sakkie just knew too much and it gave him away immediately.

If they come back as a new persona it will be very difficult to totally block out their old styles and traits. We will know who they are. Sakkie just knew too much and it gave him away immediately.

Don't get any ideas oom we will know straight away it's you

Then I suppose a person could circumvent the system. Hopefully someone who is knowledgeable on IT will come along and can elaborate further.

Sure, but you can learn a lot by browsing the hub anonymously as well

Then I suppose a person could circumvent the system. Hopefully someone who is knowledgeable on IT will come along and can elaborate further.

I have two 3g modems, a iPhone, a iPad, laptop on work server etc etc. would be interesting to know how they will block or detect that........ Not that I am worried. i am rehabilitated.