Medallion Pics Please Add! (03/02/08)

THE BODY CENTRE

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just quickly while fatcyclist is kipping after a tough race, I need to throw this post in... He looks at ease Wink 

20080203_082402_20080203_081057.jpg

Picture taken by ? Ronelle

Windbreaker?

20080203_080959_IMG_1917.jpg

Yep our Vets Team, John, Gary, Nigel, Noel.... Gary's race came to a sudden halt when he got two puncturesAngryAngry

Great pics..

Who won the u/14 category?

They were showed the wrong route, so I heard that they will not be placed.

Bradwin Daniels pipped Ollie Stapleton-Cotton to the line.

And this is the 3rd time in a year this has happened to the U14 LeagueAngry

That is quite poor.. I was watching about 3km's from the start and I was near 2 marshalls who where not so sure of themeselves...

nice pics Ronelle ClapClap  well done to the Strandloper Team ClapClap Rookie101 nice one belive me it just gets better hope you all had a good day mine was DeadDead Shopping at Canalwalk and i could not ride AngryAngry next weekend 4 sure  

Windbreaker?

20080203_080959_IMG_1917.jpg

Yep our Vets Team' date=' John, Gary, Nigel, Noel.... Gary's race came to a sudden halt when he got two puncturesAngryAngry.   

[/quote']

Poor fatcyclist had a puncture 3km into the race and had to cycle at the back of the other groups up to the end!  He said it was a bad day, but that he knew of one guy in Cyclelab kit who had a worse day with two punctures.  I guess Fatty met Gary!  LOL

nice pics Ronelle ClapClap  well done to the Strandloper Team ClapClap Rookie101 nice one belive me it just gets better hope you all had a good day mine was DeadDead Shopping at Canalwalk and i could not ride AngryAngry next weekend 4 sure  

Thanks hagar.  The Yak and I made the break and we tried to join a breakaway near Paarl and Klapmuts, but nothing happened.  Cruised to the end in the bunch after that.

PokerFace and rello were just behind us, but were sent the wrong way by the marshalls at the Paarl traffic circle and took it easy after that.  Nothing new thereAngry

agg no man when are the marshals going to learn ??? ag man aslong as you guys enjoyed it I am so jaloers so wanted to ride today . will be riding the 99er next week end.

It was quite interesting standing on the side of the road waiting for a lift back (Skye got lost LOL). Bet I could not have convinced many people to stop even with an offer to buy a tube for R1000.

I am sure I saw the following emotions play across quite a few people faces

"hey that's Gary  Hug ....

oh sh*t he might expect me to stop & help Shocked ....

what do I do Wacko ....

wonder if he has seen me? ...Embarrassed

maybe if I just put my head down he won't  ask for help Cool"

LOL Hey don't feel bad I wouldn't have stopped either!!!

Think I also spotted a few hubbers - definitely saw popeye hauling his merry bunch on the flat towards the prison turnoff.

Windbreaker2008-02-03 10:15:37

Jason!!! nice touch -- but you are getting me into bigg trouble!! LOL

Chrispy! Thanks for sharing the luxury of your back up vehicle with ALL of us!

What a day --- guinea fowl, crashes, wrong routes x (how many), and TWO punctured tubbies in my house!

Uploaded some more pics here

And can't end these without the Favourite Famous Marshall!

20080203_102551_IMG_2253.jpg
Ronelle2008-02-03 10:26:04

Guest colonel

20080203_065301_IMG_1848.jpg
Ronelle' date=' who is this?, is it not the one and only Colonel??

He told me yesterday he wasn't  feeling to good, hope he hasn't done more damage than good
[/quote']

NO that is Jacque I never rode I was sick but I drove back up for the Elite team. I wanna get better for Herald this weekend.

Guest colonel

Just quickly while fatcyclist is kipping after a tough race' date=' I need to throw this post in... He looks at ease Wink 

20080203_082402_20080203_081057.jpg

Picture taken by ? Ronelle
[/quote']

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I will use this on the teams CV for year end and say we also do childrens parties for community outreach!!ClapLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL