What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

Yeah George Martin must leave her the hell alone.. lol..

She has a list to work through.

The list is already screwed since, as she put it in that last episode, the faceless god robbed her of some of the kills.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great, even more questions...

hells bells...hope there are more episodes of this now.....

so who's Sarah now? Creepy nurse lady?  :D

Edited by Stretch

What about Bran and Rincon? In season 4 the raven told bran that he would never walk again. But that he would fly. Then nothing! 

hells bells...hope there are more episodes of this now.....

so who's Sarah now? Creepy nurse lady?  :D

I am already hooked knowing it ties in with Wayward Pines.

Good question about Sarah.

What about Bran and Rincon? In season 4 the raven told bran that he would never walk again. But that he would fly. Then nothing! 

Personally I don't find their story that interesting (up to this point anyway) so I don't care if we don't hear from them any time too soon.

Personally I don't find their story that interesting (up to this point anyway) so I don't care if we don't hear from them any time too soon.

My allegiance is with the North. And George has been dropping them like flies.

Sansa is useless but at least shes out and Theon finally came to his senses.

Things aren't looking that good for Arya. Not sure what the hell Brienne is gonna do next but not counting on her help. Bran and Rincon are all I have left if the North is to have any hope at all.

http://cdn4.nerdapproved.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/stark-family.jpg?bbba63

Edited by popcorn_skollie

At the end of S4 that was as far as his storyline had gone in the books, so he hasn't continued in the series as of yet.

Fly would be as part of his experience and a Warg, I'd imagine.

My take is that Jon will be resurrected by the Lady Mellisandre. 

Things aren't looking that good for Arya. Not sure what the hell Brienne is gonna do next but not counting on her help. Bran and Rincon are all I have left if the North is to have any hope at all.

The problem with backing them is we have to listen to Hodor saying his name all day and that may just drive me insane ;)

I am interested in Arya's story.

Fly would be as part of his experience and a Warg, I'd imagine.

Correct, But the way things ended off it was as if Bran's journey had only begun. His is yet to tune his warging abilities. But if and when he does. He will be a formidable force. If you consider the posibility of him warging a dragon. More than one person at the same time.

Maybe even an army?

My take is that Jon will be resurrected by the Lady Mellisandre. 

I'm hoping this too. But it will have consequences.

Will Jon worship the lord of light?

The list is already screwed since, as she put it in that last episode, the faceless god robbed her of some of the kills.

That's just temporary. . Part of her learning process. . So that she starts getting the ' I am no one' bit

BRAN is going to be very important later on. He won't need limbs. The dragons are getting bigger therefore the magic is getting stronger.

If any of you read any of Raymond E Feist books.. think Pug...

Well that's what I think in anycase.

Sansa has always annoyed the crap out of me... BUT she is still alive (and not many other starks are lol) and this whole thing with Ramsey may just turn her badd ass...

If any of you read any of Raymond E Feist books.. think Pug...

Well that's what I think in anycase.

Now there is another series of books that they could turn into a TV series...

Yoh.. it would never end.. bought hubby the last one "magician's end' for Father's day.

FEIST was in SA last year on a book tour.. my boet went to one of the dinners and got us a new copy of the magician.. cuase ours had actually fallen apart andy case, he did tell them if the opportunity came for a movie or series he would def agree to it.

BUT

I wish they would take the Druss chronicles (david gemmell) and turn that into movies.

I can see Drogo as a young Druss hey

Edited by Gen

Was a big fan of him in his earlier days - but the last few books, blehh - not much happening, lost interest - still have a few to finish

He was a speaker at the Cape Town Literary Festival earlier this year - fascinating to get some insight into his stories straight from the writer himself.

Was a big fan of him in his earlier days - but the last few books, blehh - not much happening, lost interest - still have a few to finish

He was a speaker at the Cape Town Literary Festival earlier this year - fascinating to get some insight into his stories straight from the writer himself.

Was that this year?. . Anyhow

Ja I'm with you. . It just went on for forever.. Pug and Thomas, thomas and Pug lol

He's a rather nice fella from what I can understand.

Read his thoughts on GoT now after this last episode, very insightful.

Edited by Gen