What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

The dude from the north's missus has abducted the imp, and the eunuch and the pimp are scheming stuff. At least I think that's what's going on... :blush:

Aah yes I remember that.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bit of a band-aid for The Famine™, but actually enjoying Braindead.

person of interest ending was just meh. They really messed that show up.

Wynonna Earp - Personally, I didn't even make it through the entire first episode.

Private Eyes - watched the first episode but didn't carry on.

Gotham - I am also losing interest there.

Wayward Pines - It's obviously very different, but I'm still enjoying it. I admit the first season was much better while we were trying to work out what was going on, but I do like to see the aftermath of what would normally have been considered a "happy ending" (I obviously use that term very loosely)

Enjoying Outsiders at the moment

[emoji6]

I got so confused last night...fell asleep watching The Borgias, and woke up to mention of a "Joffrey", and thought I was watching Game of Thrones...

The Borgias is really good, actually...once you get past the English accents and mannerism of some of the actors. That assassin fellow seems to make a lot of mistakes. Reminded me a bit of Kebble's killers botching things...   

Edited by Tumbleweed

I got so confused last night...fell asleep watching The Borgias, and woke up to mention of a "Joffrey", and thought I was watching Game of Thrones...

The Borgias is really good, actually...once you get past the English actions and mannerism of some of the actors. That assassin fellow seems to make a lot of mistakes. Reminded me a bit of Kebble's killers botching things...

[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Yeah it was good.

because I was in Tanzania last week i missed last weeks GOT...so I am a week behind. Not sure which was better....Battle of the bastards...or the ozzymanreview of battle of the bastards!

Looks like there'll be two more seasons of GOT, with 7 episodes for season 7, and 6 episodes for season 8.

http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/game-of-thrones-end-date-season-8-1201752746/

But where will it be filmed? Had to giggle about this story when it came out on Friday:  that http://www.irishexaminer.com/breakingnews/entertainment/game-of-thrones-may-leave-northern-ireland-after-brexit-741559.html

Marco Polo Season 2 out on Netflix this weekend! It's been described in a review as "The most gorgeous thing you'll ever fall asleep to" but I really liked the first season. Maybe it helps that I watch a lot of anime and kung fu movies so I didn't expect the series to have the typical Western pace and rhythm. I quite like the fact that it takes a long time to build up with a lot of focus on character development and costume design. And when One Hundred Eyes does eventually flow into action, it is definitely worth the wait.