What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Watched S3 of Big Mouth. Still good, but I didn't think it was quite up there with the first couple of seasons.

Unabomber on Netflix. Really enjoyed it. I thought it was very well made and produced.

Have started watching the series today. Two episodes in and it looks quite good.

Is anyone watching the outsider? IM not sure what to think.. But it's keeping me watching

finished Ep 4, and the stephan king influence is finally coming to fore.

Ragnarok on Netflix.

3 episodes in and I’m enjoying it.

I'm on Ep 2, and it's superb thus far!

edit: finished, it was amazeballs. Makes me want to move to norway and hook up with a norse goddess.. :P

cool soundtrack, beautiful cinematography, but such a great story. Norse mythology wrapped up in contemporary global issues makes for very interesting viewing.

Stoked to have been spoilt rotten with recent foreign lingo films, mostly out of the nordic nations. Jordskott, Wisting and now Ragnarok.

The german series have also been excellent viewing. Starting We Are the Wave soon!

Edited by Capricorn

We are the Wave was damned good too! euroland is spoiling us with really interesting series! It's well set up for a follow-on season.

Edited by Capricorn

Love is blind....biggest klomp *** on the planet....but.just.cant.stop....like wtf

I saw the description of that and thought it sounded like the biggest load of rubbish. The absolute bottom of the barrel in reality TV

I saw the description of that and thought it sounded like the biggest load of rubbish. The absolute bottom of the barrel in reality TV

It is absolute horse manure.... but damn, I will probably watch all of it.

Just binged watched S01 of Prison Break in a week. Despite knowing what would happen, there’s a lot that I forgot.

It is absolute horse manure.... but damn, I will probably watch all of it.

I read a guardian article they said exactly that.... My theory... Don't even watch the trailer!

Love is blind....biggest klomp *** on the planet....but.just.cant.stop....like wtf

Why on earth would you watch any reality TV Edited by Gen