What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

You kind of need to watch those seasons.. really important...

I've watched all a few times and every time I picked up on something else that I hadn't before .. even season1 episode 1 is very important.

That is the only episode of the eintire lot that i still have not seen

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've watched all a few times and every time I picked up on something else that I hadn't before .. even season1 episode 1 is very important.

Fortunately my daughter just recently read the books and then binged all 7 seasons this year. She's keeping my well informed on all the nuances and earlier references

That is the only episode of the eintire lot that i still have not seen

No man... lol.

Well you know what you have to do tonight then... and pay attention to all of it.

Yes, I missed where the Night king was made and had to go back and find it.  

Listen but I laughed at my husband at the end.. he says okay so where is spring and the blossoms.. I told him, hey man this isn't the Lion King it doesn't happen instantly.

Yes, I missed where the Night king was made and had to go back and find it.

There's an excellent YouTube video out there that explains everything. I'll see if I can find it. The children of the forest made it there at the place he was killed

Edit.. Here's the video

https://youtu.be/q3iOh1Z0LCo

Edited by Stretch

There's an excellent YouTube video out there that explains everything. I'll see if I can find it. The children of the forest made it there at the place he was killed

And he is believed to have been a Stark and that is apparently why there must always be a Stark at Winterfell.[emoji2368]

Plenty theories and I think a lot of youtubers who are salty that their theories about episode 3 were so far off the mark.

Edited by Gen

even season1 episode 1 is very important.

I think that's where Arya got the line she gave Sansa about sticking them with the pointy bit.

Its the same thing John told her back then. And if you caught it you'd flash back over all those episodes. Realise just how much she has grown as a character and everything that has led her to that point. 

I think that's where Arya got the line she gave Sansa about sticking them with the pointy bit.

Its the same thing John told her back then. And if you caught it you'd flash back over all those episodes. Realise just how much she has grown as a character and everything that has led her to that point.

Check out @IhabNt’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/IhabNt/status/1123185364083118081?s=09

That one was some creative editing..it was actually a football game...

But yeah

. Fan reactions were great

Bugger! Fooled me