What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

Sorry dude, but in this case you're coming to a thread where you know the majority of conversation will be around the biggest series currently on TV. It's now been out for 36 hours and If you don't want spoilers, don't come to the thread. Same reason I won't go to the MotoGP thread the day of or after a race, unless I've already seen it.

Plus. There's only been one "spoiler" that I've seen, and that was the Jamie and Brienne one, which was still vague as hell.

We all agreed that there would be no spoilers till Tuesday morning. It's only fair. Not everyone stays up and watches live. Some of us can only watch after work on Mondays. At the point of my comment it was less than 20 hours after the show

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyway... Predictable... Boring episode.... It was obvious that was going to happen the moment greyworm revealed his weakness for her

We all agreed that there would be no spoilers till Tuesday morning. It's only fair. Not everyone stays up and watches live. Some of us can only watch after work on Mondays. At the point of my comment it was less than 20 hours after the show

No real spoilers were given away.. only some tears and speak of a twist..but no details.. everyone by now knows tears and twist are expected..

A spoiler would've been that Jon is a moron and Sansa a snitch ....but that isn't even unexpected neither is that Cersei needs to die.

I'm beginning to dislike Daenerys. She's become power hungry and seems too desperate for the Iron Throne. I think either Jon or Sansa should take the throne.

Anyway... Predictable... Boring episode.... It was obvious that was going to happen the moment greyworm revealed his weakness for her

The episode was always going to be a bit of a build up for what is to come..can't have battles every episode... they have rushed a lot these last few seasins, can't have then rushing even more.

So very sad for him.. being an Unsullied he never had emotion or was not allowed to until he met her.. and I liked her dammit.

Burn them all Dany the whole lot of them.

Edited by Gen

So? Just don't come on this thread then. "we" didn't agree anything, either. You just asked for no spoilers, and assumed we'd all go along with it. I also only watched it after work yesterday. But did I come on this thread, or 9gag (where there IS an agreement that any spoiler will be downvoted to hell purely by numbers)

Stretch, not having a good at you. I just find it a bit perplexing that despite any spoiler, you rail at us for discussing it. On a thread dedicated to series. And the biggest series of all, at that.

Edited by Captain Fatbastard Mayhem

No real spoilers were given away.. only some tears and speak of a twist..but no details.. everyone by now knows tears and twist are expected..

A spoiler would've been that Jon is a moron and Sansa a snitch ....but that isn't even unexpected neither is that Cersei needs to die.

Exactly. But then you could have said that at any point in the series and been spot on. Sansa is a survivor, and Jon knows nothing

I agree. But I knew there was something dramatic to happen... You might argue this is GOT... There is always something dramatic to happen... But I think it's fair to say we all refrain from revealing anything 24 hours after airing

I agree. But I knew there was something dramatic to happen... You might argue this is GOT... There is always something dramatic to happen... But I think it's fair to say we all refrain from revealing anything 24 hours after airing

Just don't come on this thread then, man. Seriously. You stopping that is far easier to manage than asking everyone else to hou bek.

Edited by Captain Fatbastard Mayhem

Exactly. But then you could have said that at any point in the series and been spot on. Sansa is a survivor, and Jon knows nothing

Yep.

She always has been, and yep Jon really knows nothing... and will always be that man who is so desperate to be Ned's son that he will make stupid decisions out of loyalty. Sansa never cared much for him, she just uses his weakness to her advantage .. so yeah chances are good she'll sit on the thrown...hopefully it is covered by ash when she sits on it.

Dany has sacrificed so much, everything for their cause..and i am nit sure that the show is going into the same direction with her character as what Martin would.. I mean Fire and Blood is out and it is the story of the Targaryen so that part of the stort is important to him and it takes place 300 years before all this.

And how do they just pop a new character in - the Prince of Dorne.. there can't be one..they are all dead.. is it Daario.. but that's not where Dany left him.. is it the other Targaryen that they just left out of the show.. can't be he was always hidden by the Golden company..you can't mention a new character and just leave him nameless or faceless... could it be?

That's bad writing.

Edited by Gen

So? Just don't come on this thread then. "we" didn't agree anything, either. You just asked for no spoilers, and assumed we'd all go along with it. I also only watched it after work yesterday. But did I come on this thread, or 9gag (where there IS an agreement that any spoiler will be downvoted to hell purely by numbers)

Stretch, not having a good at you. I just find it a bit perplexing that despite any spoiler, you rail at us for discussing it. On a thread dedicated to series. And the biggest series of all, at that.

We kind of agreed last week to wait till the Tuesday morning. Bit difficult with tapatalks interface to not see comments when they pop up cos they show you the latest on the home screen....

Anyway.. made my point above

P.s. Technically.. It's a thread about tv shows.. Not one tv show [emoji6]

Edited by Stretch

We kind of agreed last week to wait till the Tuesday morning. Bit difficult with tapatalks interface to not see comments when they pop up cos they show you the latest on the home screen....

Sorted.. I won't cry till the next Tuesday..

Yes, but it's THE TV show of the century, so far.

Controlling yourself is easier than controlling everyone else. Exercise restraint. Don't read it if it had the TV show heading, for 24h.