What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

This was a series that I got into but then fell behind. I think a re-watch is in order, it certainly was good!

absolutely ...season 1 was brilliant..really looking forward to watching this again. Clive Owen is a brilliant actor

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Knick is Brilliant. When they send him to rehab, and treated him with Heroin, ha ha ha ha ha

spoilers lexx spoilers...Myles hasnt watched to the end..lol

So I am watching Death in Paradise. . It's kinda silly and like a island style murder she wrote.. but man I really like it.. it's just a bit of good clean entertainment. .plus it has that guy that played the eldest son in My family. . Always thought he was hilarious. .so I am kinda hooked on this silly show.

Never heard of it. Will give it a go. Always keen to watch new shows.

Dstv has I think season 4.. so I have no clue what season 1-3 is like and I think there was also a change in actors. .

Edit. .

Yes is first starred Ben Miller as the main character. Now Kris Marshall is the main character. . (What I am watching)

Edited by Gen

So I am watching Death in Paradise. . It's kinda silly and like a island style murder she wrote.. but man I really like it.. it's just a bit of good clean entertainment. .plus it has that guy that played the eldest son in My family. . Always thought he was hilarious. .so I am kinda hooked on this silly show.

sorry gen....that sounds like absolute horse poo  :lol:

sorry gen....that sounds like absolute horse poo [emoji38]

[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

[emoji106]

Like I said it's a silly show. That has me kinda hooked..

Edited by Gen

[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

[emoji106]

Like I said it's a silly show. That has me kinda hooked..

kinda like the abysmal under the dome.....you just cant help but watch it

kinda like the abysmal under the dome.....you just cant help but watch it

Yeah something like that. .

And like that show Jane the Virgin.. I lag so much hearing that narrator. . But it's such a stupid show.. but I watch cause well now I want to see how it ends... [emoji5]

With all the hectic shows on these days, it's nice just watching something less brutal every now and then

Just watching the trailer to season 4 vikings and I went.. oh hell I better hold on that's going to be a hectic season

Edited by Gen

make that 3...should i be watching this? I kinda enjoyed rome and spartacus.

If you enjoyed Spartacus you will love Vikings.

. I couldn't get myself to finish watching the last season of Spartacus the actor that they got to replace the original one after he died just didn't work for me.. donno why..

Edited by Gen