Please spare a thought...

GreyOwl

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Another sad story about being a victim in your own country. Prayers and thoughts with her and the thousands of others who are suffering through these senseless acts.

Sad so say but time to pack bags and leave.

Yup time to leave. My brother has also packed up and is ready to go to Oz. Has a three year old daughter that cannot be exposed to all the sh*t happening in the country.

We are living in a country that is going backwards at a tremendous rate.

Hope we all make it to the Argus in one piece. That is just getting out of the driveway safely!!!!!

Thanks to everyone for their support.

I have just seen my friend, and she is now awake and alert. She looks set to have a full recovery, but still needs monitoring due to the level of her injuries.

One of the guys was caught by TRACKER, and is currently being held.

But thanks to everyone for their concern and thoughts.

Thanks from,

Heidi, Kimmy, Monique, Tracey, Kelly and Simon.

Simon, I'm glad your friend seems to be ok. I suspected something like this from your pm. everyone has to work through something like this their own way.

its heartbreaking that weve got a country full of potential, but that we cannot live the same way as we used to when we were kids.

My prayers with your friend and you in your decisions you are going to have to make

I've been through the same thing twice. She's going to need a lot of support!

Best wishes to her!

I have started the process and will be leaving within the next 12 to 15 months !!!!!!!!! Toronto Canada here we come.....

• 2 weeks later...

You must go for some shooting lessons ! Shoot to kill . These murdering low life thieves get away with it because the poor bastards got a family to support at home . Killing another person to support his family is ok according to our courts !!

I forgot about this posting.

I hate to inform everyone, but my good friend passed away on saturday. She had sustained very severe head trauma. She did come out of the coma for a few days and looked to be on the mend, but took a turn for the worse late friday, and passed away on saturday morning.

She will be sorely missed, and my deepest sympathy goes to her family & friends.

Thanks for all your comments guys.

Sad and a another senseless murder. Condolences to her family and friends.

I second that.

I am really sorry to hear this, GrewOwl. I pray for strength for her family, friends and you in this testing time.