Confessions of a double poster

Double poster

Guest Karma
Same here, all the hubbers I have met are great guys...bar 1. Tool of note.

I see what you did there. Don't worry, I don't like you either.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Same here, all the hubbers I have met are great guys...bar 1. Tool of note.

jammer Oom

I see what you did there. Don't worry, I don't like you either.

Nee ek dink jy is moerse oulik, veral nadat jy fotos van jou sussie vir my gewys het.

It was actually someone that bought something from me....

Why did Karma have his pants down? :blink:

Bwahahaha. Fortunately the Hulk is a vegetarian....for the most part.

Tumbles - no worries mate - I'm happy to report it's TNT. Back stabbing lil troll.

Nee ek dink jy is moerse oulik, veral nadat jy fotos van jou sussie vir my gewys het.

It was actually someone that bought something from me....

uh oh ...... :ph34r:

jammer Oom

Oom is a legend...so are you...that photo of the "three stooges" at the vaal crossing is mounted above the fireplace. Actually the whole j2c crew are legends....dinner table at night...dips, you, oom, eldron, jakalas, edgar

Has the double poster rule been in place since the beginning of TheHub (and therefore of time) and if so, why is it only being so vigorously applied now?

Duplicate accounts have always been against the rules, but until recently carried a warning point just like any other offence.

Like all other moderation on The Hub, moderation of duplicate accounts is a reactive process, i.e. where there are reports or suspicions we will investigate. Due to challenges in identifying and monitoring duplicate accounts it was not feasible to accurately monitor and control this.

We have recently improved the identification and monitoring processes which now allow for more accurate identification. With this it has become apparent that there are a number of duplicate account holders and more of a problem that expected.

However innocuous isolated incidents may appear it is a serious offence and carries serious consequences. In the Classifieds section the risks stretch beyond simple trouble making or trolling to potential scammers and fraudsters operating under multiple aliases.

Bwahahaha. Fortunately the Hulk is a vegetarian....for the most part.

Tumbles - no worries mate - I'm happy to report it's TNT. Back stabbing lil troll.

Cool! :thumbup:

Met a lot of hubbers over the years, or chatted to them through other channels. Made some awesome mates through this forum. Can't say there's anyone I particularly dislike, despite having clashed heads with a couple of folk here. Life's too short - as am I :D - to bear grudges.

Guest Karma
Nee ek dink jy is moerse oulik, veral nadat jy fotos van jou sussie vir my gewys het. It was actually someone that bought something from me....

Sy like jou net so baie. Maar haar juffrou was nie happy dat sy laat was vir skool vandag nie...jy moet haar vroer aflaai as sy oorslaap.

How simple and boring must ones life be to create a double profile, and then after it all create another one to make a thread about it!? fascinates me.

Sy like jou net so baie. Maar haar juffrou was nie happy dat sy laat was vir skool vandag nie...jy moet haar vroer aflaai as sy oorslaap.

Waaaahaaaa, shame, 25 in matriek...lyk my sy het die looks gekry en jy die breins.

Guest Karma
Waaaahaaaa, shame, 25 in matriek...lyk my sy het die looks gekry en jy die breins.

ek double post jou teen die muur vas boeta

Oom is a legend...so are you...that photo of the "three stooges" at the vaal crossing is mounted above the fireplace. Actually the whole j2c crew are legends....dinner table at night...dips, you, oom, eldron, jakalas, edgar

Good memories!

Next up is a tour somewhere exotic - Mauritius/Madagascar/Reunion....if and when I decide I'll certanly let the gang know about it...