2013 Trans Baviaans 24 hour - Questions

zafischerman

Looking forward to meeting some of you guys down there, We will be in the bright green and blue Mutual Safes kit so come say hi.............gonna be a long day and night.

Good Luck everyone!

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bring 3 tubes Knot them together Put one end around your seat and other end around my handle bars Start cycling see you in J bay

Looks like the drugs are kicking in

I reckon we just get alcohol poisoning in the pub the night before... way safer

Cant we just drink all weekend?

Looks like the drugs are kicking in

Cant we just drink all weekend?

Ja, lets just hit the pubs, watch the Rugby and piss off Fabes... Sounds like an awesome weekend :thumbup:

Ja, lets just hit the pubs, watch the Rugby and piss off Fabes... Sounds like an awesome weekend :thumbup:

Hard to piss off Chunks

Looking forward to meeting some of you guys down there, We will be in the bright green and blue Mutual Safes kit so come say hi.............gonna be a long day and night.

Good Luck everyone!

How many Mutual Safes kits can there possibly be?

There's a possibility we hooked up with you okes in Clarens.... (me, my brother & wife + kid)

Didn't one of you guys do it on a Single speed?

Or are there just hunderds of mutual safes kits??

Good Luck everyone!

A friendly word of advice - if you see a Giant, a pretty boy with pretty legs and a ChunkyMunky then steer clear!

A friendly word of advice - if you see a Giant, a pretty boy with pretty legs and a ChunkyMunky then steer clear!

True

What does a ChunkyMunky look like?

Do they even bike?

How many Mutual Safes kits can there possibly be?

There's a possibility we hooked up with you okes in Clarens.... (me, my brother & wife + kid)

Didn't one of you guys do it on a Single speed?

Or are there just hunderds of mutual safes kits??

They're everywhere. I've even ridden a stage of Sani in Mutual Safes kit ;)