2013 Trans Baviaans 24 hour - Questions

zafischerman

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Travelling on the N1 to Paarl now and I'm just seeing Trans Bavianers locked and loaded ready to go! Have fun guys! (I'll stay here dealing wif my jealousy..)

Same here. Hubby just left. Serious FOMO.

12:26 for our mixer team. My training didn't work out for the 2nd part of the year and with a trip overseas, and being sick twice. So just took it with no pressure. Ride it and enjoy.

Edited by Azonic

Even though the wind was howling I hear it was largely behind the riders,the times therefore are pretty decent. well done to everyone that completed it. I might see you there next year

That tailwind really helped up neverender by that time I was running on empty and that hill at the end against the wind killed me luckily my partner could tow me a bit.

We still road from the mall to the caravan park......froze what was left of my ass off!

Really felt for the guys that were still out there.

There were still 4 teams out when we went for breakfast at 8 this morning.......big balls guys!

14:56 for a 1st time mixed team. Happy with the result, we were expecting 17ish. Congratulations to all who finished, and oh what an epic ride!

12h19. Went well but last 10k was *** windy. Also had a team member that was feeling very sicky, lots of pulling and pushing to get him up and over never ender. Well ridden dad!! (Awesome to be 35 and still ride this with my father.)

Fantastic!

LCHF is definitely the way to go for me. After 6 months of experimentation and trial and error I finally felt things in training and nutrition come together. I road the TB on only water in my bottles, a "trail mix" of kaiings, nuts and biltong with a few dates thrown in to fuel the furnace. I had 2 bananas at the waterpoints as well as 2 sosaties. 10:51; almost 5 hours better than my previous time.

LCHF is definitely the way to go for me. After 6 months of experimentation and trial and error I finally felt things in training and nutrition come together. I road the TB on only water in my bottles, a "trail mix" of kaiings, nuts and biltong with a few dates thrown in to fuel the furnace. I had 2 bananas at the waterpoints as well as 2 sosaties. 10:51; almost 5 hours better than my previous time.

Well Done! :)

Wow. Well done!!!