Swart Kat

been using sram for years........zero problems.......mud, water, ice, snow.....the works !

Ice and snow... Running SRAM on your Fat Bike then?...

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

changed to 1x10 using wolf and extremely happy - no need for XX1 - overrated and overpriced - juts my opinion don't get angry 2k vs 12k ill take 2k

I have been running a Wolf Tooth blade for close on to 4 months now and they are sweet. The cost is minimal compared to XX1. These guys have done a great job copying the blades. I will be using them till the next great invention comes along!!

Edited by Top Fuel

I like innovation and when people see a gap in the market and take it well done wolf

Exactly. It is like generic tablets. I check price first then go with the generic. Put the saved money into a pot and when I have enough buy a new frame.

Can one you guys with either XX1 or Wolf tooth please do me a favour?

Can you measure the width of the 2 different teeth?

Can one you guys with either XX1 or Wolf tooth please do me a favour?

Can you measure the width of the 2 different teeth?

Give me till lunch

The width will be slightly less than the inside width of the chain. Measure inside the 2 different links. I hear that Csixx is gonna be bringing out some xx1 compatible front rings. And I'm gonna try make my own by getting a ss front ring and grinding every second tooth narrower. For my 1x9 set up. 32 up front , butchered 11x36 at the back.

The width will be slightly less than the inside width of the chain. Measure inside the 2 different links. I hear that Csixx is gonna be bringing out some xx1 compatible front rings. And I'm gonna try make my own by getting a ss front ring and grinding every second tooth narrower. For my 1x9 set up. 32 up front , butchered 11x36 at the back.

Kind of what I had in mind

it will still need some form of chain guide at the front, even if only for peace of mind. Nothing worse than having doubts about your chain still being there when you really wanna stand and hammer the pedals.

Hmmm. Nice. Cool idea. Mr dremel, here we go.

Surely you need to make the alternate teeth thicker not grind them? All the teeth already fit the narrow sections of the chain.