One thing l learned from cycling.........

Mads

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is very true, but very hard to do.

I am battling to correct 30 years of bad eating habits...but getting better.

was 88kg, now 83. Feel like a different person on the bike.

I went from 95 to 82 and am maintaining ... Makes a difference but I still suffer, although goal posts shifted slightly :-)

Riding is like a little like wrestling a gorilla. You don't quit when you're tired-you quit when the gorilla is tired.

Hey Mads, think you've learnt another thing...

I bet it was awesome just to be back on the bike! :thumbup:

Absolutely amazing.Bit of a let down to realize how much fitness l lost in a month, but l am already on it.:)..........So hopefully I will be back to (at least) were l was. :) in no time.

I learned about cycling wind.

When you have a head wind and turn right, you still have a head wind. Turn right, and you still have a head wind.

Cycling offers more head winds than tail winds. :blink:

Absolutely amazing.Bit of a let down to realize how much fitness l lost in a month, but l am already on it. :)..........So hopefully I will be back to (at least) were l was. :) in no time.

Good to hear, Mads. Agreed with you there, esp looking at how you came back (even stronger in my mind) from your Nov-Dec mishap. :thumbup:

The only time riding into the headwind thing worked for me was when it was a really strong PE wind. Then it doesn't change it's mind half way through a ride.