Questions Only Thread

Agteros

There are no stupid questions on here, remember? Would you believe I was just thinking of you today & wondering the same as Uni? Don't things in the business world normally only get up to speed in the next few weeks? Are you at least riding if you not Hubbing?

Believe it or not.. have less time now then when i had set work hours... been busy and lots to do before month end so I admit I have not been on bike lot in the week.. may I add that it is about to change.. did you know how nice these little mid week jaunts are? And I am not alone out there? Dont people work for a living????

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Believe it or not.. have less time now then when i had set work hours... been busy and lots to do before month end so I admit I have not been on bike lot in the week.. may I add that it is about to change.. did you know how nice these little mid week jaunts are? And I am not alone out there? Dont people work for a living????

When going to the malls during working hours it's obvious many people don't work. It's nice being able yo do things like have a quiet brunch without the weekend mayhem though isn't it?

Keep loose?

Riding along today hit a section and thought oh crap this is gonna hurt, then the words stay loose played in my head, I let go of the brakes and got through without wiping. Who would've guessed? ;)

Edited by Uni

Riding along today hit a section and thought oh crap this is gonna hurt, then the words stay loose played in my head, I let go of the brakes and got through without wiping. Who would've guessed? ;)

Do you know how much of a smile that puts on my face?

• 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...