Titan or Axis

Staffi

New to mtb and would appriciate some help on my beginners choice between Titan ryde or cruz26er or Axis A90. Mostly riding on farm roads and tar service for a start.

Avalanche ATX250

blue or red colour options

100mm travel fork with lock out.

21 speed shimano gears

Great buy and great back up!

I've put over 8000km's on my Axis A60 so far, just finished the Nissan Race this morning - it's a good bike for the price I paid. I think they overpriced them a bit this year though - I paid R4000 last year and the same model is now R5200 (I believe, could be mistaken)

I've put over 8000km's on my Axis A60 so far, just finished the Nissan Race this morning - it's a good bike for the price I paid. I think they overpriced them a bit this year though - I paid R4000 last year and the same model is now R5200 (I believe, could be mistaken)
. Was going to buy an a70 or an a60, but ended going for a Mongoose because of this. Edited by garrethk

If the bug bites u gonna regret not getting a 29er easy to sell for u first upgrade after 3 months.

you can weigh up the fact that you will get a better specced second hand 26er than a second hand 29er at the same price but by the same token if you do buy the 29er it will be easier to sell for an upgrade if start to take it more seriously,maybe just re assess your reason for wanting to start off on a 29er as your gain in performance from 29inch wheels on a bike of that spec might be outweighed by the performance of a better specced 26er for the same price.

personally id rather ride a well specced 26er than a poorly specced 29er for the same price:

Edit:sorry I though an axis a 90 was a 29er

Edited by mr christmas tree