I hate CRC

Azonic

I've been refreshing a certain's product page for literally WEEKS, waiting for that moment when it goes on special. The price did go down from its original price, but the other variant of the product was even cheaper so I was holding out for this one to drop as well. Never did.

Luckily, a discount voucher drops into my Inbox. I use it and drop the product's price by about R250. Lekker, Buy. That was about a week ago.

Look at the product again today, now the price is less than what it was WITH my discount coupon.

Seems its never a good time to buy anything.

Bastards.

I know this may not be true in your case but the strength of the rand often plays a large part in crc's price fluctuation :)

I know this may not be true in your case but the strength of the rand often plays a large part in crc's price fluctuation :)

I understand, but my variant of said product is now on a "Limited Time Offer".

f*ck*rs.

Edited by Azonic

Unfortunately that's life, one moment you think that you have struck a bargain only to go somewhere else the next day to find the same product cheaper. On the odd occassion you do however find it to be more expensive as well and that my friend is the wheel of life

you have to remember when Euroland sale season starts. There are two: after Crimbo to end Feb and June to about end Aug. While it is mandated (by Law!) in France, it is not so in the rest of Euroland, but other countries follow suit more or less. CRC seems to follow the overall pattern. Happy shopping! ;)

I've been refreshing a certain's product page for literally WEEKS, waiting for that moment when it goes on special. The price did go down from its original price, but the other variant of the product was even cheaper so I was holding out for this one to drop as well. Never did.

Luckily, a discount voucher drops into my Inbox. I use it and drop the product's price by about R250. Lekker, Buy. That was about a week ago.

Look at the product again today, now the price is less than what it was WITH my discount coupon.

Bastards.

and you would have been so proud of your self had the price gone up! Live with it.

Better than what Kalahari does. I added an item to my basket (it was on special). Went to browse for another 2 minutes or so to see if I wanted to buy anything else which I didn't so I went to check-out my item and the price had doubled. NOT impressed with them at all.

Customer service sucks as well.

Bastards.

Don't worry, with another ZAR blowout today, it's going to be more expensive tomorrow!

Better than what Kalahari does. I added an item to my basket (it was on special). Went to browse for another 2 minutes or so to see if I wanted to buy anything else which I didn't so I went to check-out my item and the price had doubled. NOT impressed with them at all.

Customer service sucks as well.

Yeah, they're an amateur outfit and only survive because they're funded with megabucks from Naspers.

Don't worry, with another ZAR blowout today, it's going to be more expensive tomorrow!

The rand weakened 0.79 percent to 10.2805 against the dollar on Monday, adding to losses since favourable U.S. employment data on Friday started to put pressure on emerging markets such as South Africa.

Bastards.

As long as it turns out cheaper than buying it here, what are you complaining about? :)