Morewood frames

dimsum

Shutup you...

BTW - we need to go for a ride and check each others tjerries...

uuum, I'll check out your bike but I aint going near your tjerrie!

That's what I meant, dude. ROFL. I'd like to see how the Sukuma compares.

You'll be amazed at how similar the two feel, measurements are so close it basically means the same bucket seat cockpit, felt right at home on Gary's bike from the start.. The biggest difference I found, and noticed it immediately, is how quickly M'wood takes the weight of their bike down to the bottom bracket. No frills, no beat around the bush, just send the weight to the BB! Getting the front up is effortless, especially while the nose is pointed down. Oh and the BB is lower than the reign, need to keep the pedals in mind but is not limiting, no sah!

Then there is the matter of flight. Sukuma does not mean 'rise' for nothing, I'm sure it could also mean elevate, or lift-off! :w00t:

But you are riding a large.. might feel a bit cramped compared to the roomy feel of the large's long TT. You are about the same height as me so it will still fit. I need to hurry up and heal, wiiittthhdraaaaawallllssss!

My Sukuma.

post-13110-0-34068200-1373303726_thumb.jpg

You running a 160mm fork?

What's the BB with that fork?

I love my Shova, but REALLY wish I had the moolas to buy a Sukuma.

Yeah he is. Fox 36 160mm.

And apparently the BB is quite low. Makes for a really responsive ride (so I'm told - still need to ride it)

Yup, 160mm fork and BB height from ground is about 325mm from ground to BB centre.

I have heard only good things about the Shova, especially when aimed down :thumbup:

That is quite a low BB indeed.

I thought the Shova's BB is low at 335mm (if memory serves me well) with 150mm rev up front.

It sure is happy when pointed downwards. Sad factor is that I run out of talent way before she does :P

Wanted to try out a angle set headset to slacken the head angle a bit, but I'm worried about:

A) It will be able to fit

B.ee) it will start to ride like a farm gate

HA is currently 69 deg. Maybe a tad under.

Edited by DubbelBuys