Removing ESI grips with compressed air

Eldron

Bwaahahaha. He does indeed.

I've been out CDO'd.

dont feel bad , he has been told he has OCD and ADD , so everything has to be perfect but not for very long ......................

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No worries - just put your credit cards in order of most to least maxxed out.

I love watching people come to a till and then start fishing for the credit card that is not maxed out yet ".... try this one, no try this one....."

Rename the thread eldron, would like to hear that I am normal compared to **** other people do!

Bwahahaha. Indeed.

I fitted PRO grips last night and they're hexagonal not round - took me 5 minutes to make all the lines along the grip exactly straight. The PRO end caps have arrows on them and they both point EXACTLY forward ;-)

Don't get me started on brake/gear lever angle and distance from end of bar...

you do know that after the first ride those lines are going to be out again .

Anyone else also like the toilet paper rolling over like a waterfall and randela notes must be placed in wallet from small to big and facing the same way with receipts in the second sleeve.

Oh thank goodness! I thought I was the only one. Counting money takes me ages. I have to turn the notes around so they all face the same way.

Oh thank goodness! I thought I was the only one. Counting money takes me ages. I have to turn the notes around so they all face the same way.

Bahahahahahaha :clap:

I know i sound like a dodgy oke but what did you do with the ESI end caps, i'm looking for a set or 1 :whistling:

Tree @Mankele mugged 1 when i rode past it at pace last years 3T......bassss TED! I like tight lines :eek:

I'm not that bad, the new notes i'm still battling with tho, does Bra Nelson face forwards or backwards? Should he face himself cos it's rude to make him face the back of his head but i guess it's OK since he's at least looking at an animal of sorts unless it's an old note. Too many options :cursing: I've removed the problem by only carrying coins now :wacko:

Worst is I like buying and selling second hand, so everytime I sell something I receive the cash and start turning and flipping the notes to put them in order.

Don't know why but it actually gives me some gratification.

Eldron knows this clown who lubes his chain one link/ one drop at a time , making sure the lube flows nicely into each link section . the man has issues .

Hey! Leave my lube procedure alone!

I'm sure many others have done this but first time for me...

I always thought it wouldn't work - always fiigured the air would escape and not move the grip.... Boy was I wrong.

Jammed the air gun under the inside of the grip then squeezed around the nozzle with my forefinger and thumb to create some pressure. It took less than a minute to get both off.

Sweet - another use for my compressor.

I used 5 bar.

I still put the grips on with hair spray - it allows me time to get the grip exactly how I want it. I have hectic OCD so the end of the grip must be EXACTLY flush with the end of the bar and the thicker section of the grips must be EXACTLY where my hand goes. Can't really do that with air...

Me worries why you have hairspray when you are hairless...... on the top of your head :blink:

I'm sure many others have done this but first time for me...

I always thought it wouldn't work - always fiigured the air would escape and not move the grip.... Boy was I wrong.

Jammed the air gun under the inside of the grip then squeezed around the nozzle with my forefinger and thumb to create some pressure. It took less than a minute to get both off.

Sweet - another use for my compressor.

I used 5 bar.

I still put the grips on with hair spray - it allows me time to get the grip exactly how I want it. I have hectic OCD so the end of the grip must be EXACTLY flush with the end of the bar and the thicker section of the grips must be EXACTLY where my hand goes. Can't really do that with air...

Try using Windowlene, spray it on the handle bar and Grips and it slides on easy, it also evaporates quick so it sets the grips.

Me worries why you have hairspray when you are hairless...... on the top of your head :blink:

its for sleep overs :whistling:

Dont you tease your short and curlies? the ladies love it :thumbup: