My Specialized Bike

JackOfSpades

Hi everyone

I eventually want to sell my Specialized ERA Comp 26er Dual but i need some advice on how much to ask.

Specialized ERA Comp 26er Dual Suspension

Medium Frame

SRAM X0 9-Speed Gripshifts New*

SRAM X0 Rear Derailer 9-Speed New*

SRAM PowerGlide 990 Cassette New*

Wickwerks Front Blades (44-33-22 and it has 8 places for the chain to climb on to the next Ring for faster Gear Shifts instead of the normal 4 which Shimano uses)

Shimano SLX Front Derailer

SRAM Powechain 991 Hollow pin New*

Shimano XT Deore Brakes

Shimano XT Deore Cranks

Ritchy WCS Carbon Fiber 600mm Handlebar

Shimano XTR Rims 26"

Rocket Ron Snake Skin Tubeless front tire and a Brand new Racing Ralph Snake Skin Tubeless rear tire

EK seat clamp New*

EK Seat Post

Specialized FutureShock Brain Rear Suspension

FOX F-Series 32 RL Front Shock 26"

Shimano BB New*

Weight:10 kg

All Bearings on the bike had bean serviced

Rear Shock arm pivot and Bearings Had been Serviced

Front and Rear Shock had been Serviced

Bike had been fully Serviced

So how much is a Realistic price to ask?

I have been Thinking R 22 000 ?

Please Help

thankyou

TARO

I really dont know what someone would pay for your bike. I sold my Scott Spark RC with intergrated seat post. Pimped to high heaven. Problem with the bike was 26". I paid R60k for the bike. When I sold it I eventually settled for R10k after serious negotiations, demand was minimal. Good luck with your sale. There are apparently plenty of Spez fans out there.

Guest dirkieuys

I really dont know what someone would pay for your bike. I sold my Scott Spark RC with intergrated seat post. Pimped to high heaven. Problem with the bike was 26". I paid R60k for the bike. When I sold it I eventually settled for R10k after serious negotiations, demand was minimal. Good luck with your sale. There are apparently plenty of Spez fans out there.

Sho, thats one serious hit you took there dude.

Thats a big drop. :blink:

That's crazy, how long did you have it for?