My Specialized Bike

JackOfSpades

Probably half of what you had in mind if you're lucky. It is old, and the wheels are too small.

Good luck.

Probably half of what you had in mind if you're lucky. It is old, and the wheels are too small.

Good luck.

Unfortunately I have to agree with Firemeister. I think you would be lucky to get R11k.

You cant expect to even get close to what you paid for it no matter what upgrades. Be realistic as a potential buyer can get a fairly decent new bike for 22K.

I recently sold my ERA for R13000 and I had to be patient to get the price I wanted. It was also a 2009 model, however is was the Carbon comp model which is above the comp model.

Not the news you want to hear. Your bike is already 4 years old now and even the ladies are all wanting 29ers these days.

I really dont know what someone would pay for your bike. I sold my Scott Spark RC with intergrated seat post. Pimped to high heaven. Problem with the bike was 26". I paid R60k for the bike. When I sold it I eventually settled for R10k after serious negotiations, demand was minimal. Good luck with your sale. There are apparently plenty of Spez fans out there.

Same here. Had a LOOK 986 E-post and also pimped like no other! Frame alone was R25 000.00 and at the end sold her for R13 000.00! Good luck and my advice, keep the bike!