Sani2C 2014

Hermanus Cycles

was thinking the same thing...but she did not like the bright pink that much...gonna look and see what the aca joe top is like when I am there and do some good ol bartering in the tent

I booked men's sizes last year - thinking they didn't have women's specific stuff.... Then decided I preferred the men's jacket and switched the sizes and stuff I wanted in Men's at the end last year in the life saving offices swop shop that they had.

Edited by Da Vinci

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it easy to swap clothing? We took over a mens team entry so will be looking for ladies stuff?

Is it easy to swap clothing? We took over a mens team entry so will be looking for ladies stuff?

happy we have one ladies clothing to swap for one men's clothing, took over mixed entry now two men.

pm me if you wish to arrange

Yes, very easy. Wait until the end of the ride and they have a table with all the stuff for swapping. I have swapped at least one item for my wife for the past three yrs.

Does anybody have a spot or two available back from the finish to Jozi? Doing the race. Will obviously share costs.

It's either that or cycle back which might take a bit longer.

Bump

For those of you doing the Race - look out for Amped at registration on Wednesday. We'll be selling Amped Carbon 5's at registration and then following the race with our Power House to the C.

We're looking forward to meeting and keeping you all powered up!

the Amped team

www.amped.co.za

@ampedbypower

Ps, we're releasing a limited number of white Sani2C branded Carbon 5's, first come first serve in Underberg... :)

That's awesome news!!

Will we be able to get our joberg2c amped units charged with you as well during the two nights during the Race version?

Thanks

For those of you doing the Race - look out for Amped at registration on Wednesday. We'll be selling Amped Carbon 5's at registration and then following the race with our Power House to the C.

the Amped team

www.amped.co.za

@ampedbypower

Ps, we're releasing a limited number of white Sani2C branded Carbon 5's, first come first serve in Underberg... :)

That's awesome news!!

Will we be able to get our joberg2c amped units charged with you as well during the two nights during the Race version?

Thanks

Hi Craig - yes you will. You know the drill well by now :)

the Amped team

www.amped.co.za

@ampedbypower

Pity you guys are only at the race - unless we missed your stand. Need to pick up a cable from you :(

Pity you guys are only at the race - unless we missed your stand. Need to pick up a cable from you :(

Are you riding the Trail or Adventure?

Please support Amped Portable Power team by buying a unit

Just did joBerg2c and they were amazing with us. Early mornings and late nights they would be there supporting mountain bikers. Really great people. And their unit is the business!

Edited by Eraser

Kit Swop

Salomon Medium to Small

Green T shirt Large to medium or small

Erik 083 414 7382