Isuzu 3 towers

martinsnyman

Hello muppits , aahhh the day is drawing near , cant wait . see you all down there .

Indeed yster, pre-registration beers are compulsory if you are a hubber.

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes a thousand times yes.....they are all like ah I didn't train, until the gun goes at the start of day 1, then they go in windhond mode....liegbekke, the lot of them

Uuuuuum With words Windhond Mode when racing Kerry don't go together, i will hang out at the back with you and mackie

SEE YOU ALL DOWN THERE.................................mmmmmmmmm few of the riders will see YOU YSTER

Dips my friend ,should i be hiding

Edit

never mind i get it now , im a bit slow and clearly lost hub lingo :whistling:

Edited by Iron

Nah, D will be fine, I think him and G need to have 2 beers BEFORE the start each day.

YOU OKES ARE ALL TOO STRONG

Haha!

umm... Maybe Gords

I've still got to tow an ankle full of metal too... :whistling:

:D

Haha!

umm... Maybe Gords

Hey Kerry won't let me help her except just keep giving her food and gels so it's her pace and her pace only. Do you think double doses of gels will help :-)

Hey Kerry won't let me help her except just keep giving her food and gels so it's her pace and her pace only. Do you think double doses of gels will help :-)

Only one way to find out.

Give her a vooma 90g tube and tell her it's one serving :D

don't include me there, I'm going for smiles and a good time.

true story. Last year H and I found ourselves 200m behind the second last guys on the tar. Everybody start at voetsek-speed, but they slow down to drying paint speed the moment they hit the gravel so we quickly caught up again.

Only one way to find out.

Give her a vooma 90g tube and tell her it's one serving :D

If all else fails you can push her up the hills, she won't shout at you

Haha!

umm... Maybe Gords

I'm sure there's a mechanical advantage, i'll need to speak to the race organisers to ensure things are kept fair!

Think you should carry a bog roll with you if you intend doing that, the excess sugar does bad things to the stomach #justsaying

true story. Last year H and I found ourselves 200m behind the second last guys on the tar. Everybody start at voetsek-speed, but they slow down to drying paint speed the moment they hit the gravel so we quickly caught up again.

I saw guys snapping chains on the tar before we even hit the dirt, you think they in a XCO race the way they took off.

After VG this past weekend, i'm a bit worried about my climbing fitness :eek:

I'm sure there's a mechanical advantage, i'll need to speak to the race organisers to ensure things are kept fair!

Think you should carry a bog roll with you if you intend doing that, the excess sugar does bad things to the stomach #justsaying

I saw guys snapping chains on the tar before we even hit the dirt, you think they in a XCO race the way they took off.

eek:

Best i was was my xco brother in law take off like a rabbit possessed only to loose his only water bottle in the first 50m. Problem was he stopped one side of the track bottle the other side. Had to wait for the last man to pass before he could cross.....

Well VG race done and dusted, last training ride on Sat, then it's taper for a week with beach and beer, back for 3 days at work then TOWERS..... I have a feeling it's going to be quite a party this year with fun riding

The lil Mrs is coming with & looking after the sprockets so i get to go race with a mate, i think i'll be having less fun this year on course. Then for recovery, i'll be looking after the sprockets while she goes riding ;)