Isostar

I got given a tub to sample.

Game taste better than this stuff and you have to put in a crap load per bottle. Something like 14 table spoons per bottle and it still tasted weak.

See on the packaging there 500ml x 10? That tub gives you only 10 servings of 500ml bottles at a cost of what R370 per tub? No wonder they are selling two for one

Game taste better than this stuff and you have to put in a crap load per bottle. Something like 14 table spoons per bottle and it still tasted weak.

See on the packaging there 500ml x 10? That tub gives you only 10 servings of 500ml bottles at a cost of what R370 per tub? No wonder they are selling two for one

haha... Actually its R139 per tub(400g) so if I get two for that price it isn't toooo bad.

This one is R169 per tub (790g)

post-14847-0-63023100-1374141388_thumb.png

Become a Table Mountain Bikers member for R 200/year and you get 20% off all Powerbar products in the ZA online store.

If you live in Cape Town you can ride the Mountain Goat TT and if you're the fastest rider in any month, you get Powerbar products to the value of around R 600. Got to be a member though to claim the prize.

+19% performance?

I do love claims like that....

The elites better brace themselves for when my 60min 40km TT time drops to 49mins!!!!!

haha... Actually its R139 per tub(400g) so if I get two for that price it isn't toooo bad.

This one is R169 per tub (790g)

post-14847-0-63023100-1374141388_thumb.png

So they dropped the price considerably ... I wonder why?

My point was, I got given this stuff for free ... but I wont be buying any, ever.

Just doesn't sound affordable

Been using this for a while now on rides over 2 hours.

Only costs me 6 euro a tub.I use 3X level plastic spoons that are in the tub.

Not sure about that 19% gain print......must be SA thing.

http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2825/9311817159_19a07544de_c.jpg

• 2 years later...

on taste alone its a winner

FACT!!!!! The orange flavour taste faaaaar better than Game.

The gel tastes even better and way above any other on the market......all prices are good!!!!

My 2c

Archived